Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waterford Speedbowl

Waterford Speedbowl

With the waterford speedbowl the next stop for the mrs, i hope that everyone takes a ride to southeast ct to see a wonderful day of action, mrs is not the only thing running u also have the isma supers nema midgets and the sk mods to round out a great day of racin
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

Not bad mania(c) - you drive all the way home from Beech Ridge and already start promoting next weeks race. I know the place will be packed for that show so people better get there early.

well as u call riverhead your "hometrack" the waterford speedbowl is my "hometrack" and as you with the tour i like the track too be full
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

MRS Modifieds, best B-division to the ISMA Supers. I'll plan on tailgating while the SK's beat each other up
    A friend is someone who believes in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself

here is the schedule for the speedbowl here for saturday http://speedbowl.com/news.php?subact..._from=&ucat=1&
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Today is the day everyone has been talkin about, as a great day is in store hope you can make it to the waterford speedbowl and for one of the best modified racing series seasons ever.
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

congrats Steve Masse on your win at the waterford speedbowl
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Sorry I couldn't be there Spencer but thanks for the updates via text!

so what was up with the black flag given to Dwight Jarvis? somehow rough riding and Dwight Jarvis don't go together!

WhelanModFan
    GREAT night of racing. Congrats to Masse on a very decisive win. Congrat to Keith Rocco as well with his SK victory.

I think Boniface and Goodenough had to take thier heads of on a previous occasion. If I remember correctly Boniface was found illegal and Goodenough was legal. One of the hazards of using the nonported steel heads I guess.

Joe Brady Responds

http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/...left-with.html

Real curious as to who leases motors form Jack? Does Masse? You would think that a car that leads the entire race and wins by half a stright would be torn down as much as the 2nd place car.

Funny I didnt see anyone in the 00 camp crying foul when they won in Fla (with believed to be the same motor as saturday) and Ron finished 2nd and they got the "Wave through" and we got pulled apart and DQ'ed.

Makes me laugh to hear him say they were out to catch him cheating... I dunno maybe they were because he was cheating? If ya dont cheat it wouldnt matter if they were out to get ya or not.. lol
    Last edited by Fkraft99; 08-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

Quote Originally Posted by MJProcko View Post
    http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/...left-with.html

Real curious as to who leases motors form Jack? Does Masse? You would think that a car that leads the entire race and wins by half a stright would be torn down as much as the 2nd place car.
    I believe Masse uses a Billy the Kid engine. Please remember the only engines with valve size and bowl size restrictions are the nonported steel head engines. There is no reason to check them on the aluminum head engines. If you don't want to risk having a steel head taken off don't take the weight break and use a 390 carb. BTW the steel head motor that Goodenough had to remove a head on a few years ago was a Jack's engine and was legal.

Currently there are only ( 2 ) leased steel head engines running the MRS # 55 Joe Doucette and # 79 Max Zachem...

Thread Information