Thread: congrats to jeremy and the entire #5 crew!!

congrats to jeremy and the entire #5 crew!!

congrats to you guys on getting that well deserved win.i know how hard you guys work on that 5 car and after all, that one win really could have been your 3rd this year,keep it up

congrads to jeremy and the whole crew on your win, all the hard work you guys do, we knew it was coming,

long overdue

Great job Jeremy - and to your entire crew. You guys work extremely hard over there and this win was long overdue. You have been knocking on the door for a couple of weeks now. Keep it up - the next one may not be too far behind.

That was a great race! Congrats to you and your crew!! Keep up the hard work!
    Dale Owen

Congrats on your win, keep them coming!!!

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

As always great running with that 5. Congrats on the win. I told Jarrod before the night i wanted to give you that heat you were giving me the week before. Great job.81
    Chris Turbush

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Congrats Jeremy and crew on the win.
    Told ya Saturday morning all ya needed was a little bit of good luck. I think you may get a couple more wins before the year is over.

thank guys its been a great season with alot of great compitition. good runs for the 81 the last two weeks. hope there's some more door to door racing by seasons end. and thanks to all the charger drivers for putting on a great show week in and week out. we've put on the best show at riverhead with multiple green checker races this season. lets keep it up. thank jz

Thread Information