Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thompson speedway,WMT

Thompson speedway,WMT

Looks like the points are starting to get close,a mere 6 points between first and second.Gonna be interesting till the end.....GO! TC

Quote Originally Posted by TMAC View Post
    Looks like the points are starting to get close,a mere 6 points between first and second.Gonna be interesting till the end.....GO! TC
    The Top 4 are within 100 points from each other. This thing with 5 races to go is getting very interesting and i think one of the best the last few years!! GO STEFANIK!!!!!! BOOO TC LOL

Santos came out of the gate like a rocket. DNF's at Lime Rock and Stafford have pretty much killed his cushion. TC had been consistent and so has Stefanik except for Loudon I think. Todd had a couple bad finishes before the stafford win. Ron Silk has been really strong lately. Is 107 pts too much to make up in 5 races?

Quote Originally Posted by CTtoPA View Post
    Santos came out of the gate like a rocket. DNF's at Lime Rock and Stafford have pretty much killed his cushion. TC had been consistent and so has Stefanik except for Loudon I think. Todd had a couple bad finishes before the stafford win. Ron Silk has been really strong lately. Is 107 pts too much to make up in 5 races?
    At this juncture, I'd put my money on Steffy. He seems to have a new focus this year and we all know he knows how to win.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

And bristol coming up.Might change the points again for a few.I think that will be an intense race with some pressure,for sure.Gettin good!!!!!

Thread Information