Thread: legends got screwed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fred card

legends got screwed

back in the day they gave 2laps to repair your car, not 10 laps, the mod where a crash fest, they where not cut short, lm sucked, trucks race was good, legends got the shaft again, and was the best race,someone trys to pass,with knocking each other out of way,two much time wasted give the legends a fair chance

LM sucked Fred?? One caution on lap one, then they go 24 caution free laps to the checker. Talk about being bitter. You have a complaint about the Legends race so you have to bring every division into it? Oh I'm sorry, you said the Trucks were good.

fred card

legends get screwed again

roger hard to have any cautions with only 10 cars, and you where the only one to pass and #10 . iam not bitter, just dont like LMS ,

13 cars to be correct, and just because you don't like them as a whole doesn't mean that there is bad racing, As you just stated you don't like the class.. Seriously, if you want to talk about freight trains w/o passing you don't have to look much further then you old stomping grounds

Quote Originally Posted by DriveitinDeep View Post
    13 cars to be correct, and just because you don't like them as a whole doesn't mean that there is bad racing, As you just stated you don't like the class.. Seriously, if you want to talk about freight trains w/o passing you don't have to look much further then you old stomping grounds

What??? the legend class is the only class i know were you can start 20th or worse and RACE up to a top 5 finish. the top 5 in points do it every race. 15, 99, 53, 27, 94, 8 etc.....
    Last edited by Richie25; 08-17-2010 at 01:22 PM.

legends keep complaining you were dropped once i can see it again

Thread Information