Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where is the lap sponsor money???

where is the lap sponsor money???

what are you doing with the lap sponsor money from two years ago Bryan...
    Support our Troops

THIS IS WHAT I GOT BACK FROM BRYAN......OH WELL i WILL NEVER SPONSOR LAPS AGAIN

Time Trial

Kevin:

Right now I have a lot of discrepancies with the time trial laps. What was raised to what the list shows, does NOT add up. As some people got money back already (supposedly), some people never paid, and now I have some people ASKING for money back for laps I KNOW they didn't pay for (ie: John Visconti). I have $1400 dollars available. But I have had people since the event last year tell me that they want their money back, but it was hard to do that with no proof of who they are and what they wrote on my sheets. I am hoping they do a time trial race to avoid giving the money back or having to deal with the honest and dishonest people. OR I could take the money and split it each race towards the purse... It all depends on what goes on. Riverhead won't give any answers to what they are going to do for us...

- Bryan
    I KNOW I PAID FOR THE LAPS I BOUGHT, I GUESS MY MONEY IS GONE !!!!

fred card

raffle

take lap money raffle off to legend drivers and crews

Quote Originally Posted by fred card View Post
    take lap money raffle off to legend drivers and crews

No.

I don't know if it helps put the math back on track but I reserved 2 laps and never gave Bryan the money. Was planning on paying the day of the race, but we all know what happened there.
    Tom Sherman #27

Angry

First of all Bryan, I NEVER once asked about the money being returned. I , like Tom 27, wasnt at the track to give you the money for the 2 laps so I have no reason to ask for it.

Just because your holding a grudge from 2008 it does not give you the right to try and single ME out as if I was asking about the lap money that you have from all the other drivers. Dont try to re-direct the attention to me just because people are concerned about where their money is...which you say you have.

Do the right thing Bryan, Man-up and apologize in a public forum , the same way that you "tried" to make me look bad for something that I had no part of.

John Visconti
    Last edited by ViscontiRacing; 08-26-2010 at 10:33 AM.

I have said there is $1400 dollars collected. And with the people who weren't collected from, the number goes back to what it should have been. There is a little over $200 dollars that has not been collected. Riverhead promised a time trial show, and you know how that all worked out.

So IF your wanting your money back. You send me a message. I will verify it off the latest lap sponsor list that I have available from when the money was collected at the track. I don't need to keep your money, I was holding it until the race was rescheduled.
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

And how is this an apology to ME for dragging me into your problem for no apparent reason?

As I said before , I NEVER asked for ANY money back, simply because I never gave you any for the race.

If your big enough to Call me out, you should also be big enough to admit that your wrong!

John Visconti
    Last edited by ViscontiRacing; 08-26-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Get Him Atlas!

LOL.. That made my day Mr M.
    Ill never forget when I tagged along with you guys going to White Lake (Bethel) and on the way home you were doing "light speed plus 100" and you turned the lights off on the truck on one of those crazy winding roads. Scared the HELL out of me!! Good Times...
    Last edited by ViscontiRacing; 08-26-2010 at 02:42 PM.

I will have a list available hopefully online tonight once I get home. I will have the money to give refunds on September 11. Any questions send me a message and we can discuss...
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

I sure in that last post is some cryptic message of apology.... I rest my case.

Next time you try to call me out , you better have all your facts in order.

John Visconti

People who will be getting money refunded as per the sheets:

Paul Dodorico $80
    Cacioppo Racing $20
    John Beatty $80
    Tracy Chrico $40
    Linda Solomito $20
    Rob Bader $20
    Kevin Strumpf $20
    Bruce Walter $20
    Bud $20
    Mike Fields $20
    Sean Kelly $20
    Oval Speed Unlimited $20
    Boots Built Hot Rods $100
    Peter Clark Transportation Management $100
    JTG Racing - Goodale $100
    Peter Milano $20
    Denise's Photos $20
    Planet Earth Recycling $45
    Ronnie Albano $20
    Iron Man Welding $20
    Tom Schuppert $20
    TheChromeHorn $20
    Bill Orlando $20
    Jim Kelly $40
    Lou Maestri $20
    John Kirk $20
    D&K Racing $20
    Lucky $20
    Teddy Bear Racing - Dumicich $20
    Rusty Turbush $20
    Meade's Welding $20
    Walter Johnston $20
    The Himes Museum $20
    Gloria Blas $20

These were the people who were marked as paid on BOTH the TYPED and HAND WRITTEN sheets that were used to collect the lap money.

This is how it works out. There is...

$1080 Lap Money Collected
    $25 Last Place Time Trial Spot Money Collected
    -------------
    Totalling $1105 in Refundable Lap Money
    + 400 PCR Sponsor Money (Refunded)
    -------------
    $1505 Total Money (This means someone is Marked Paid that didn't actually pay on the sheets because there is only $1400 that was placed in the bank the day after the race event was rained-out). Which leaves $520 in unpaid laps.
    -------------
    For a grand total of $2025 in TOTAL lap money that SHOULD have been collected for that event.

Any questions please contact me, and money will be available on the September 11th Legends Event. Thank You!
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

Too bad the Sept 11th Legends event couldn't be the time trial race, with the money you still have allocated to the racers it was meant for.....
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

You can all come to nelma on october 23rd 2010 and run with us 30 lap race!! 10 dollar laps are being sold!!!!
    R.I.P WALT DEMORRIS

Thread Information