Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where is the lap sponsor money???

The Legends have the most cars in any division at the track. More cars = more money at the back gate. Don't understand why THE TRACK won't let them run the last race a time trial show. With all the money collected by Bryan, I think it's rediculous that the track will have no purse if they ran that race.

The last race after the purse has been handed out instead of handing back the money to each who bought laps, give it to the top 10 that race. Good luck

Honestly have 3 veteran drivers each make up a purse sheet for the money and have everyone vote on it before the race. Time trials or not it seems like the fast guys always get to the front. Put it towards top 10 ,top 15 whatever,dont give back the money thats already there. You can still have a good money race even without time trials. Just my opinion.81
    Chris Turbush

I am not holding onto the money, I am not using it towards another race. Everyone who was listed will get their money back on September 11. I do not want to do this again... I am tired of the promises from the track, and it making me look like the bad guy.

So whoever is listed, will get their money back on the Sept. 11 race.

Thanks!!
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

And, there you have it - the answer directly from the source. Let's move on since we have resolution.

Thread Information