Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question for inspector kilkenny

i remember turn 1 but i also remember you not knowing where you were after i got done with you

this is for the brothers:there is a rule that states no TEAMWORK !

Quote Originally Posted by easy-rider View Post
    this is for the brothers:there is a rule that states no TEAMWORK !
    My brother and I don't work together during the demos until its down to 3 cars or so. The 3 albins cars usually do their own thing for the most part until the end, unless one of us is in trouble. Lets face it most people when in a situation that their only 2 choices to hit are either family/team or one other car they aren't connected to they will side with family/team.

Hypothetically speaking Tim, lets say you and your son both enter Saturdays demo and the last 3 cars running are you, your son, and I. Would you really take shots at your son over working with him to take me out? I would fully expect you two to team up on me to take me out and I would have no problem with you guys doing so.

The rule states that you must make contact with another car every 30 or 60 seconds. No teamwork. Subject to officials discretion. Some people call it sandbagging, others call it driving smart.
    Consistancy is the key.

killa54
    Quote Originally Posted by unowho243 View Post
    the Irish car was dead for about 30 seconds each time then got it restarted
    did u see the 3 times he motioned 4 me not 2 hit him & that his car was dead, i only fell 4 it once by the way.
    mike, teamwork means workin 2gether, we just avoid each other.
    i just want 2 mention, i hit brian also when it was just the 3 of us, sorry bri, hometeam..

Lol I got you once too Jamie. Its all good just part of the game. You keep getting in my way early on and I'm gonna start going thru you tho lol

I don't think that red car who blasted irish mike within the first minute was sandbagging but guess doing that won't make your night last too long either!!!! A tip of the hat to him though as I showed a lot of friends I'm trying to get into going to riverhead pitstoppitbulls video of what their missing and they all loved it as well as the rest of the demo!!
    As for what somebody said in this post earlier about cars that don't bend, well that guys car did'nt bend, it folded!!.

Deathwish86

Elated I need a new team.

For a car who relies on teamwork for success, I'd like to know where my help was during the whoopin I took last time. Lol. Speaking for myself, and only myself, I have one request. If there is a problem with me, my car, or my driving, please come to me with an impartial official so we can solve the problem correctly instead of calling me out on the board. I'd rather lose by the rules, not win and be looked at as a cheater.

Jay, your team let you take that whooping cuz thats the only way we've found to beat you so far maybe we would help you more if you drive a little worse

and yea that red sentra did fold fretty bad, looked good on camera but im amazed he didn't get hurt during that shot.

brian-i am not critizing you and your brother it is just that somebody asked if there was a rule for teamwork.sorry for directing the answer to you guys.i didnt mean to stir up all this *****.i think you guys are doing a great job and i know that you are not cheating.if i ever race demo again(my ribs still hurt) i want to be on your team because you guys hit way to hard LOL.take some advice:dont do this for as long as me and gravel because you will end up in wheel chairs next to us.

Timmy you forgot to add :take some advice:dont do this for as long as me and gravel because you will end up in wheel chairs STILL HITTING EACH OTHER.... ala days of thunder
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

My wheelchair is a 59 Ford. Whats yours?
    Consistancy is the key.

41 ford sedan
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

But mine is going to be a demo car. What about yours?
    Consistancy is the key.

Deathwish86
    Thank you for the compliment Tim. You're no slouch yourself. I hope you do come back, we miss you. As for the wheelchair demo, I can't wait. I've been practicing for the past few years. For once I'll get to be the experianced one.

Thread Information