Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diecast NEETS Dirt Cars on Ebay

Diecast NEETS Dirt Cars on Ebay

Race Car/Dirt Track #412 NEETS/Grandview Speedway 2010
    Race Car/Dirt Track #60 NEETS/Grandview Speedway 2010

Not very realistic. I can still see the numbers on the car and the front end isn't clogged with mud.

Honestly they are cool. Do you take orders? I would love to have one of my old
    1x cars like that.

Send me a PM
    Cory

Jim, do you make those yourself? They are pretty good! If you can send me your info and how to order these I would love to pass the info along in case anyone is interested...or if you have business cards I could have available while people come in for registrations that would be good too =]

Do you do trucks too? I would love one of my old red truck!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by STU View Post
    Not very realistic. I can still see the numbers on the car and the front end isn't clogged with mud.

Honestly they are cool. Do you take orders? I would love to have one of my old
    1x cars like that.

Send me a PM
    Cory
    Heck Stu, you can get enough mud off your shoes to decorate them as you like.

Poppop

You could always decorate them with mud yourself. I remember when we were kids, I ruined so many matchbox and hot wheels cars by having a dirt track set up in the back yard! Now, that I'm older I wish I didn't do that. Would have made for a nice collectible!

Hi Erin,
    I am doing these myself. It's A Lot of work. One big problem is finding the cars. What kind of truck did you have so I can look for it to see if it's possible, send me a photo. I'm sorry I haven't answered here sooner I have been swamped. Trying to find the right consistency of mud...

I'm trying to finish some other NEETS cars (bodies everywhere) to list a bunch of cars at the same time. Some #s : 9, 37, 43, 60, 85(camaro), 97. hopefully along with 14, 14x and 39(Mercedes!) and some others.

I don't have bus. cards so you can reach me @ je13j9@insightbb.com or through the listings on Ebay.

Thanks to everyone for their positive input ! Jim
    Last edited by outlaw13; 08-26-2010 at 01:50 AM.

I was actully thinking of doing the same thing and selling them at the track to help pay my entry fee. I looked all over for about 4 month for a cavalier and im in the middle of making mine now... its alot harder then i thought. im using the same paint i use on my car. i might get back to finishing it now.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

They are really nice! That looks like a lot of work.

I sent all my info to him with pictures and the year/make/model of my truck! I am hoping something close can be done! =]
    Erin Cutri

Keep an eye out Erin

I just posted 8 NEETS cars I was able to finish along with others.

Car #s
    9, 14x, 37, 60, 85, 97, & 127
    As well as #43 @ Wall Stadium.

I'm trying to finish others as quick as possible. I hope everyone enjoys them.
    A picture of that tbird car would be awesome.

i dumb

i can barely find my way here, so how do i look up these cars on ebay. i used dangers lead but don't know how to find the rest on there. anyhelp cuase i want to see your work. they look great! one thing i see on the 60 car that is wrong- no bent frame and to straight. just kidding jack!

..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Anyone know who this Driver is ???

It's The Boss !! Uh....57DD care to explain....

Hey Erin, it's not what I was looking for, I was trying to find a really higher quality truck like the cars I'm using, but I found this one and knew I could do a little something with it. It is a 1500 series that I ground and filled the lights then painted the front to look like an S10. I think It looks really cool. I am still in the search for trucks I would like to use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57dd-neets-rear.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	2451   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57ddneets-left.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	2452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57ddneets-r.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	2453  

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE IT! I just don't see it on your ebay store! LOL...let me know when it is up so I can order it =]
    Erin Cutri

Thread Information