Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unreal

unreal

After watching last nights demo i got sick, the winner didnt hit anybody (dead)for at least 2 minutes starts up his car (a fresh car) and takes down the win. I earned my first win it wasn't handed to me. And u wonder why we dont want to race anymore. I thought there was a time limit on hitting someone, and im not alone with this comment.

Bring Back IRISH MIKE!

Please tell me i was the only one who seen this or heard the booing from the spectators in the stands.

I actually missed it Mike but the demos have been a joke this year... sandbaggers
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

mike you werent the only one that saw that i honestly thought it was bs every demo he does the same thing and because daddy is the demo inspector he gets away with it and i aso thought there was a time limit when your car dont start wheres the big boys when you need them lol

killa54

calm down people!

first off, im no sandbagger. as 4 how long i was down, it was a minute and a half, if u wanna argue 2 minutes fine. my father had nothing 2 do with the call, but go ahead u can all cry about that 2. 2 questions 4 the beloved irish mike, 1: why didnt u cry when ur car stole judges place last race, he was down just as long and 2: if u wanna cry on ur soap box fine, but be a man & bring it 2 us 1st, as u know, we always try 2 correct any problems.

now this is 4 every1, any1 who thinks i dont hit, fine. but the problem is i have the video 2 prove ya wrong, ur all welcome 2 take a look & feel stupid. the new 1 will be up shortly cause i have nothing 2 hide.

hey mike, dont worry, next year, everything will be back 2 normal,,,
    there will be 3 cars per demo, all of u can be wellded up, you,ll be able 2 win again and the demo will be **** again!

its funny when people cant weld there car, they cant win, NON DRIVERS!
    and i did earn my 1st win, but u wouldnt know, cause ur only here once a year.

Now THATS being calm.
    Consistancy is the key.

killa54
    sorry gravel, but they came 4 my head, i had 2 defend myself.

wow another youngster wins for the 1st time and needs to muscle up .win with respect kid these older guys can win with respect try it lol

No problem with me, Jamie. This is why I don't go back. Inconsistant calls by track officials. Tommy is very smart and knows what he's looking for. On track, it's track officials that are making calls. Welding gets banned, people cry . Bring back welding, people cry . You can't make everyone happy. Best rule I ever saw. "These derby rules are set to see who is the best driver, not to see who can build the most solid piece of iron." Quote by James Mann from Brockton, Mass. I want EVERYONE to understand. I'm not calling ANYONE out. When we were allowed to weld, I'd cry to officials because I didn't weld. When I was an official, I had people cry to me on both sides. Now, I just want to have fun. Oh, I still have those rules in my basement.
    Consistancy is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    wow another youngster wins for the 1st time and needs to muscle up .win with respect kid these older guys can win with respect try it lol
    In all fairness, Ron. Jamie is a good kid. But, if he was out for longer than 60 seconds, he should have been dq'ed. Just like others should have been this and in previous seasons. Again, it comes down to officials.
    Consistancy is the key.

killa54
    i love how people comment & dont know what theyre talkin about, my 1st win was in june. i dont show respect 4 people who have none themselves. im sure every1 who ever did a demo & had a bad call thrown there way did the right thing & gave back the trophy, a win is a win. people on this page are just as unreal as that bad call. there are bad calls in every sport, i bet u still watch baseball!

I did give back the trophy one year gravel was there and gave it to tim smith. They said i won and i manned up and said he made the last hit i dont deserve it. You should give it to the person who won it the #14.

2:43 was how long James was sitting from time he last hit till he got his ride started and moving again.

(I sat at the computer with a stop watch)
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thanks pete.

Thread Information