Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: champ demo

champ demo

so how many cars will there be for the demo

can we get the rules posted for the championship demo here?

Rules for the championship demo are the same rules we have been running all year, same ones posted on the riverhead site. I would post the link but I can't from my phone.

As for how many cars I'm guessing about 20 but I've heard there's a possibility of 30+... won't know for sure til the 18th.

rules-no welding-strip and go (i love it)-the more cars the better-more cars more crashing.

The rules are the same except that its open to any year car. Just no Imperials. Same as last year I was told. No conformation, but thats what I was told.
    Consistancy is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by redwiteandblue View Post
    can we get the rules posted for the championship demo here?
    http://www.riverheadraceway.com/demolition-2010.pdf
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Being that everyone I know is bringing an "older than 1978" car, maybe somebody should call the track and see what they are allowing.
    Consistancy is the key.

Dont forget rule number 4 , you have 30 seconds to hit a car.

You are correct gravel anything other than imperials. Older than 1978 will be allowed.

killa54
    Quote Originally Posted by irish mike 317 View Post
    Dont forget rule number 4 , you have 30 seconds to hit a car.
    its funny how u keep running ya mouth about the rules & you've been bringin welded up cars 2 a stock derby since u started. ur the biggest cheater at riverhead. i got an idea, quit runnin ur mouth, build a LEGIT derby car & come out 2 the track on the 18th & i'll put u back on the blocks, just like i did last year.

Dont get yourself all pumped up, i put myself up there cause i lost my brakes and couldnt stop. You should be thankful cause if i had brakes you wouldnt have standed a chance. Never cheated just followed the rules like everyone else used to back then, and ALWAYS passed inspection.

killa54
    show me the rules that said u can weld, i'll show u the video of me putting u on the blocks

No Imperials???????? That gives me the "Imperial Blues"!!!! I think I will have a hamburger.

All i can say is that i have more wins than races you have entered and i earned my wins. I didnt shut my car off and hide for almost three minutes in any of them, then start it back up and think its ok. Any respectable driver would have stayed put and let the people running duke it out like a gentlemen.

killa54
    All I'm sayin is fine, u said what u have 2 say, every1 knows what happened, u told them a million times, stop beating a dead dog, waste this time getting ur car ready.

Thread Information