Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Question

I can run my only car i got left if i torch out the welds on the doors and trunk he said, but my only problem is the front bumper. When i got the car 2 years ago it had no bumper so i welded one on. I noticed you let 2 other guys this year run with welded bumpers on cars that were beat up already. Do you guys have a problem with me bringing it ? I would love to come out and play one more time.

Lol Irish Mike is ready to bust some heads....
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

hey mike those officals will jerk you around they will say yes get your money then say nooooooooooooooo

Thumbs up

Irish mike in order to run i believe you should do the following in order to make it fair.'

No bumpers, no doors, and no tires only run on rims. torch the frame evey foot so it could bend.

I believe that should do it. hopefuly we see you out there!

mike i got a snow plow behind my shed ill gladly donate to relace the welded front bumper.... dont worry it BOLTS on
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Chokeartist4lif
    You all are funny...but the one thing no one has mentioned is can you build a demo with out welding it?????? You all run your month on the keyboard funny... Build a demo the right way...check most demos around...and get down there and rumble! Fishman..My Pops is that person that checks cars with other officials..check yourself before making poor remarks about him! I can't wait to see what some of you clowns look like???

Chokeartist4lif
    Quote Originally Posted by irish mike 317 View Post
    I can run my only car i got left if i torch out the welds on the doors and trunk he said, but my only problem is the front bumper. When i got the car 2 years ago it had no bumper so i welded one on. I noticed you let 2 other guys this year run with welded bumpers on cars that were beat up already. Do you guys have a problem with me bringing it ? I would love to come out and play one more time.

Mike we will check for you to see.. We'll get back to you shortly on your question. Did not know all the negativity that would follow this question..Wow!

Sorry GUY i was making a joke with Mike if you cant handle that then you need to check yourself GUY and as for seeing what these CLOWNS look like i will gladly show myself i dont hide behind a keyboard so watch who your calling a clown the only clown here is you if you cant take a simple joke

BTW im Jim Laird jr you can check my facebook

hey guys need to relize i,m talking about the sat nite officals so if i hurt your feeling so be it but the older guys now what i,m talking about lol

Dam fishman, their calling you out again and all you've done was left 7yrs ago to stop getting jerke* off, after all those years you've gotta be really loaded to let lose (on the officials that is).

I just hope them boys from mass come down (wahoo) and the whipperlash too along with orangecrushy and oldman gravelly to put on a real ass whoppin demo, and btw anybody remember psycho steve from jersey?

Chokeartist4lif
    Quote Originally Posted by WEEZER View Post
    Dam fishman, their calling you out again and all you've done was left 7yrs ago to stop getting jerke* off, after all those years you've gotta be really loaded to let lose (on the officials that is).

I just hope them boys from mass come down (wahoo) and the whipperlash too along with orangecrushy and oldman gravelly to put on a real ass whoppin demo, and btw anybody remember psycho steve from jersey?
    Long John Silver, Crazy Joe, Hitman Andy,Bumble Bee,Mad Hatter,Gravel...Those where the days!!!

killa54

no irish mike

I just read the article about this weeks champ demo & I didn't see not 1 mention of irish mike & the boys.. they must be legends in there own minds.

Legends in there own minds? are you kidding me you really trying to start some s**t huh thats ok i hope mike brings a car out a stomps a mudd puddle in you fools sat night .....

And i noticed Choke was talking a lot of CLOWN talk and stopped real quick..... wonder why see you gents at the track

killa54

lol

I didn't know u guys were so sensitive

All i asked is a simple question killa when are you gonna grow up.

Thread Information