Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

killa54
    Quote Originally Posted by irish mike 317 View Post
    All i asked is a simple question killa when are you gonna grow up.
    i tried 2 do the right thing over and over, but u would rather have it this way. if ur honestly done wit it. dont mention my name and u will never hear from me again. maybe u havent noticed, but everything ive been saying was in RESPONSE 2 ur comments.

You do what you gotta do. Lets see how you do this week i may not be running but i gave some cars away lets see how good you can hide on sat.

Damn this is gonna be a good one! Lots of mini races within a big race.
    Hey Chokeartist, nice list of names, I remember them all, we forgot MACK from NC though I believe judging from watching his car almost never bend (the dirty welding word) he'd have to bring a new car this saturday if he where to show up.

Now I'm impartial to all this forum BS, but I do think the irish one is pretty good, as with all the demo dudes.

killa54
    Hey weezer, ur right, mack is a problem, I went at it with him last year and I was definitly feelin it in the mornin. Overall he seemed like a good guy. Hey mike, tell ur goons 2 hold on tight.

Chokeartist4lif
    Quote Originally Posted by unowho243 View Post
    Legends in there own minds? are you kidding me you really trying to start some s**t huh thats ok i hope mike brings a car out a stomps a mudd puddle in you fools sat night .....

And i noticed Choke was talking a lot of CLOWN talk and stopped real quick..... wonder why see you gents at the track

Stopped real quick?? I just chose to not make this a tuff guy thing!
    If you'd like to say Hi at the track please do so! I'm a pretty friendly guy...Like Jim said if you'd like Facebook me at Tom Kilkenny East Fishkill or Black Hole Jiu Jitsu you can get an idea of what I do for fun!!!! This ain't about fighting it's about a little respect for my Pops that people seem to keep trashing"You all would do the same"...It ain't about puffing chests out either!

Stopped real quick cause i was waiting for an answer from you (which i should have known i wouldnt get one) and not trying to stoop to your level. And by the way thanks for your resume didnt know you knew karate. This is a RACING web site i dont think anyone cares what you do on your spare time.

Chokeartist4lif
    Quote Originally Posted by irish mike 317 View Post
    Stopped real quick cause i was waiting for an answer from you (which i should have known i wouldnt get one) and not trying to stoop to your level. And by the way thanks for your resume didnt know you knew karate. This is a RACING web site i dont think anyone cares what you do on your spare time.

Great then that means you'll come to race Sat without a Wielded car?? But that's for track officials to determine not me. I just thought I'd reach out to the inspector but he asked me not to get involved! BTW I don't know Karate...It's Jiu Jitsu/MMA I also race from time to time! I've been attending races my whole life and I love it, so I know where I am with this site! OK...No more words from me..I'll see you all at the track Sat night...Good luck to all who compete... I really do mean that!
    Last edited by Chokeartist4lif; 09-15-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Chokeartist4lif View Post
    Stopped real quick?? I just chose to not make this a tuff guy thing!
    If you'd like to say Hi at the track please do so! I'm a pretty friendly guy...Like Jim said if you'd like Facebook me at Tom Kilkenny East Fishkill or Black Hole Jiu Jitsu you can get an idea of what I do for fun!!!! This ain't about fighting it's about a little respect for my Pops that people seem to keep trashing"You all would do the same"...It ain't about puffing chests out either!
    MMA let me guess another guy who runs around wearing affliction or tap out clothing is that supposed to scare me? Your the one who started the tuff guy bull$hit
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

You can all take it to the infield Saturday!!!!
    We will just add another event to the night!!!
    The 2nd thread I closed and will mention once again, this is growing the sport?
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information