Thread: Congrats to the 2010 Fig-8 Champ Scott P.

Thumbs up Congrats to the 2010 Fig-8 Champ Scott P.

Way to go Scott on the championship and no wins now thats being consistant awsome job to you and your brother Arne 1-2 in pnts enjoy those Miller Lites you Derserve it.

Congrats on winning the championship

It's all about consistency! Congrats!!
    Dale Owen

Congrats!!!

Congrats to both of my brothers this season .... It just showed what working together and helping each other can do...Arne you had a career year nothing to be ashamed of ... one questional call by the officials not to throw the yellow sooner , otherwise it could of been yours ...still a career year . Scott , what can I say , a career year for you also , I guess 2nd in the points was no joke last year and to all that thought it was ????? oh well ... All of the hard work paid off ... speacial THANKS to Dennis from Oval Speed (wow)and Matt and Tara and everyone who helps out each and every week on all of the race cars ... I know that we race what we can afford to race ( and most of the time we can not ) but we make the most of what we have...I am so PROUD of both of you , you really battled hard for that championship and you guy's deserved the 1 , 2 finish !!! I love you both,your brother Artie (Pedersen's CheckerWon Motorsports)
    Always keep smiling !!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the Pedersen brothers , All three had a great year.
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com
    Crew Chief Figure 8 & Late Model #28
    2009 Inducted into the S.A.F.E.R. Hall of fame

Thread Information