Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Open Comp!

Hey Don 38, at wall last year for the neets race ray cleaned house and did the same whenever he ran a Neets race at SVS when it was mountain, I raced with him at wall and at the last Mutha years ago when it was Mountain. Of cousre I'd love to have ray show up, 2nd is'nt too bad!!

Hey Intense 1, I don't get it???? Your the promoter at SVS and you condone that kind of mentality???
    I was planning on bringing a junker to the factory KOTM race and doing that because I guess it's ok according to you, right?

Unhappy Things You Gotta Know About The Defective Decimal................

He's always setting off his "airbag", if his lips are moving he's lying................
    He's a unbelievable driver, he once swerved to miss a tree then realized it was his air freshener.....................
    When he talks about his "big accident" you gotta ask "which one"..................
    Lapdance has a trackside cross ready to mark the "inevitable" spot................
    He sees more middle fingers than an oriental manicurist in a Lexus..........
    He has five frame shops on his speed dial.................
    If he enters a 4 car race he'll finish 5th......................
    When he puts 5 gallons of fuel in his racecar it triples in value...............
    His rearview mirror is labelled: warning objects looking in mirror are dumber than they appear...................
    The lettering on the back of his racecar sez: Body by Fisher, Brains by Mattel....................
    UNCLE PETEY....................

Weezer...

Quote Originally Posted by WEEZER View Post
    Hey Intense 1, I don't get it???? Your the promoter at SVS and you condone that kind of mentality???
    I was planning on bringing a junker to the factory KOTM race and doing that because I guess it's ok according to you, right?
    No, I am not the promoter at S.V.S.
    Yes, I am very familiar with Enduro racing. Remember, it's not always the fastest car that wins...it's the one who refuses to LET THE OTHERS WIN!
    If your junker passes inspection at KOTM...then have at it.

As for my OLD friend, Mr. Cheatey...
    1. You better hope you have airbags in your chariot
    2. I hope you got a can of air freshener...'cause YOU STINK!
    3. You've hit more jackpots in the tech area than anyone I know
    4. Just paint a bullseye on your car...there's more than one who'll be gunning for ya!
    5. Yes, you are definitely number "1"...in my books
    6. I hope YOU have a frame shop on speed dial...If not, then you can just leave your car and we'll scrap it for you on Monday
    7. Remember: Don't bring a knife to a gun fight...bring a TANK!
    8. I think you have been sniffing the fuel jug for WAY TOO LONG...QUIT while you still have a few brain cells left
    9. MIRROR, MIRROR...you'll be on the wall.
    10. The back of your car says "CAUTION-STUDENT DRIVER"
    FIRST LESSON IS SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 28th!!!
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

WOW Who's promoting this, Vince McMahon???? Get the ESPN Cameras out for this. It's gonna be fun being a part of this one.

Unhappy No Fraction Attraction.....................

Quote Originally Posted by 310fig8 View Post
    WOW Who's promoting this, Vince McMahon???? Get the ESPN Cameras out for this. It's gonna be fun being a part of this one.
    Your correct Bill! When your dealing with the "fraction of a promoter" you have the Don King of enduros...........................
    He has thrown so many enduro cars/drivers under the bus that the Port Authority Terminal is thinking of relocating to Lapdance..................
    He is so good at his job that in only 2 years he took an enduro series that sported a 60 to 70 car field and through hard work and dedication single-handedly turned that series into a 8 to 10 car demo-derby...................
    He should be proud of himself for his contributions to the racing community, race directors of his caliber are rivalled only by promoters like the one that failed to pay the drivers and owners of the track and eventually led to the closing of Wall Stadium.................
    The only saving grace is he won't have anything to do with the Nov. 28th NEETS race except watch how a real series operates.................
    UNCLE PETEY......................

Lightbulb Let's keep this in mind...

This will be a notorious event...not because of who is running the show or who will be racing.

This will mark NEETS' return to Sundance Vacations Speedway since 2006...period.

The subject of this thread is to promote awareness of the upcoming event. The back-and-forth attacks have gotten old and are getting repetitive...we've heard this before, on and off the NEETS forum. Let's let it die once and for all...settle it on the track boys and I DON'T MEAN BY WRECKING EACH OTHER!!!

At this point, the conversation has gotten far from what the subject was supposed to be and in a final attempt here to promote racing and not a drama show....put up or shut up boys.... You want to prove who's right? Let's do this on the track, like adults and serious race car DRIVERS....

I'm not going to just shut the thread down, it is very easy to do that, but it doesn't solve the problem...before we just get back into the swing of the old point and type....let's get back to the subject of RACING.

Thanks and see you there!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Cheatey...

You'll always be a lap down...at Lapdance.
    You are so blind, you can't even see the real problem with enduro racing...YOU!!!
    Keep bashing race tracks...that's a great way to promote both your pitiful self, and the sport we all love.
    You're a disgrace, to the human race.

AND, you are once again...WRONG. I will have 43 reasons to be a part of the OPEN STOMP!...
    I will be dividing your #43, into 43 pieces.

Wrecker or Checker, baby!!!
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

I'm trying to follow the rules here and from what i can understand,
    you have to be legal in one of the many series or tracks you listed.
    the cars will be checked for safety before going on the track.
    Tire rule states "Tires with DOT stamp must be approved for street use, any tire that reads "For racing purposes only" will not be permitted" so what is is racing purpose or DOT? you can buy hoosiers with DOT on it for certain rally cars, and you can buy Z rated tires for performance cars that are DOT. So which is it? If you say racing purpose only you better describe better..
    But........... does this matter anyway? You said there will be no tech whatsoever afterwards..

NO RACING TIRES....period.

There are some brands, I believe American Racer is one, that make DOT approved tires that read, "for racing purposes only" on the sidewall. THEY are not permitted.

If the tire has a legit DOT stamp on it, it will be fine....

If the tire reads the "for racing purposes only" words on it, it will not be allowed.

TJ, if you have any questions, feel free to call me anytime, 267-767-4923, or email me at joe@neetsracing.com ...it goes right to my phone....so you can get a quick, not too wordy reply!

And, again, this is NOT a 200 lap demo....overly destructive cars will be removed from the speedway....that is two openly public warnings about this now.

Wink The Fraction hasn't said UNCLE yet but................

Hey! Made ya say LAPDANCE.......................
    Nobody is knocking race tracks just the boneheads like you that run'em, so save your breath to blow up your date.............................
    99% of all race directors give all the rest a bad name...................
    I don't wanna put a stop payment on your reality check but, even if they let you enter this race, you ran outa talent 20 years ago..................
    Give it up! Your depriving some poor village of their idiot.....................
    Stop trying to use our forum discussions just to negatively hype up this event, you couldn't make headlines with a corduroy pillow..............
    Your credibility is gone, stop talking like your some kind of racing aficionado, you'd have better luck as a used DEPENZ salesman.................
    UNCLE PETEY.................

And the checkered flag is out.....

Thread Information