Thread: woo hoo i got a job

woo hoo i got a job

just thought i would share with my neets family , i got a job today ,i will be driving for tri county transit ,yes the short bus lol , goin to work hard and save some money and put me a car or two together for me and kat woohoo

Just dont lick the windows....there dirty!

congrats on your job. now you need to find me one! haha

thx it took me alot of fillin out apps and sending resumes but i got one , check craigs list thats where i found this one

dirt37
    tons of jobs in the williamsport pa area. gas companies have about 1,000 open positions.

well, I have one problem, my field is slow in this economy lol. I have an Associates Degree in Specialized Technology (Computer Aided Drafting and Design). I sit at a computer all day and design things using programs such as Autocad. My previous position, I designed Lighting, Circuiting, Switching, Piping, HVAC etc etc etc in commercial/residential buildings. So since its part of construction, things are the way the used to be. But things also seem to be picking up slowly, so who knows. Another problem, its difficult for me to find an ordinary job around here that will match or exceed what I make on unemployment. The economy just sucks right now, lol.

hey Critter, they race the short buses at Riverhead Raceway!!
    WOOT

should of never told me that , i will have to find out how to get the old ones now lol ,already have the idea of makin one into my tow rig lol

Vote out the Donkeys and improve your chances of getting /staying employed.

phil

Thread Information