Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Screamer Championship Enduros at Sundance Vacations Speedway-this Sat.10/30

Quote Originally Posted by intense1 View Post
    Children 10 and under...are ALWAYS FREE.
    Thanks, Mike!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by Philter39 View Post
    Is the bridge from the "north" still out. ? phil
    Phil, when I was at Mountain for their most recent enduro, that bridge was still out. Actually, I always called the other way "from the north" because when driving down the hill you can see the top of the track lol.

I made 5 of the 6 enduros this season at Mountain but I'm opting out of today's events and going to the Candy Bowl at Susquehanna Speedway Park. Good luck to all competitors at the Mountain today.

Well I got to my first SVS Enduro and it was pretty cool. No problems finding the place either, I just followed the directions from the web site. According to the road signs the bridge is still out but it's no problem to go around. Just a few more miles is all. I'm looking forward to driving in the race on the 28th. I just hope it's not any colder than it was today. It was up to 46 degrees when I left.

thats cool. I wish I could have made it, but not having a car makes it difficult. I wonder how far I would make it in the ranger before id get pulled over...

Thread Information