Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No tension...

Spanky1975
    Quote Originally Posted by don38 View Post
    Are you kidding me.. You big car guys hate getting beat by some lil tucks. So instead of racing you race at a snails pace you take it out on the trucks. And if that don't work you use your P.O.S. as a weapon and intentionally cause as you call it "contact" and then hid behind mommy and daddy. If you really had Balls you would try a race at riverhead and see what a real enduro is about..
    Number one I'm not a big car guy, and number two I don't completely agree with what happend on the track at the last svs race. The big reason why I have a problem with the trucks running with the big cars is they allow you to run a locked rear. Now maybe this event is a little different because it is an open comp event, but putting a lighter vehicle with a locked rear against an old boat is not fair. Throwing garbage cans at cars and going after someone that didn't even get out of his car yet is unacceptable. If you come to the track thinking your going to mop up the field, and the day dosen't go your way, grow up and accept it. There is absolutly no reason for that kind of behavior. This isn't the modified series where we have thousands tied up in a car. These are supposed to be stock cars. As far as hiding behind mommy and daddy, no one was hiding, when 5 guys come over and want to roll one guy, someone better step in. We were all standing right there, or do you think because we grew up and didn't resort to violance that we hid. Then ya we hid. And if this is the caliber of people I would be racing with at riverhead, then count me out, I already have one child to take care of.

Cool it guys! Lets not make this a back and forth banter on the trucks...the trucks will have their own race plain and simple. They have some great drivers who are very talented and very kind...I really enjoy them and I used to run one...no need for bashing or name calling.

It ends here...this post was to inform everyone that we are going to be watching everyone on the track for intentional dumping and wreckless driving...it is not a demo, it is an enduro...

Any more off topic nonsense and I will close the thread as this has nothing to do with the intended purpose.
    Last edited by Erin C; 11-10-2010 at 10:49 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

a 4bbl quadrajet is not stock on a 4.3l in an s-10 and locked rears are not allowed. It is stated in the rules for the 6/8cyl. When a 6cyl truck outpowers a V8 car, something is not right. Trucks walked right throught tech with this and nothing happened. I hope NEETS officials inforce their rules.

As for the demo derby, I would not say that exactly, but next time the feild lines up, see if you can spot a straight peice of sheet metal out there, unless the car was just built. The trucks show up with 2 coats of wax on them. BTW if anyone can find my fenders that slowly got town away at mountain, please return them.

Spanky1975
    By the way, congrats on the championship T.J.

well, my truck didnt sell. but im afraid to bring it up to this race, so much bad talk. I dont want trash cans flying at me, thats more weight that I have to take home with me...

Spanky1975
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    Cool it guys! Lets not make this a back and forth banter on the trucks...the trucks will have their own race plain and simple. They have some great drivers who are very talented and very kind...I really enjoy them and I used to run one...no need for bashing or name calling.

It ends here...this post was to inform everyone that we are going to be watching everyone on the track for intentional dumping and wreckless driving...it is not a demo, it is an enduro...

Any more off topic nonsense and I will close the thread as this has nothing to do with the intended purpose.
    I'm done. I just don't want to see something that happened at a svs event be carried into the neets show because I really hope Neets takes over the enduros at svs for next year. Mike already anounced in the last drivers meeting that he will be cutting almosts half the races for next season, and we don't want to see that happen.

You would probably have to run with the other 4 cylinders anyhow Mike. The kinder gentler racers.

Spanky1975
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    well, my truck didnt sell. but im afraid to bring it up to this race, so much bad talk. I dont want trash cans flying at me, thats more weight that I have to take home with me...
    Don't let any of this conversation sway your decision. You know how it goes "It just takes one to ruin the whole thing" but the fact is I know Erin and Joe would never let something like this happen. The enduro people are a great group of people, and I know the Neets guys are a great bunch, but no matter where you race you will always have some drama goin on. Neets had the Dunn/Rowdy saga not long ago, correct?

That was taken care of and now they are friends, I am happy we played a part in quashing their differences...we saw them hitting eachother playfully with sticks as we entered the pits for the screamer LOL
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Spanky1975
    O, Larry were you playing Zoro, or Jedi? Your such a good little boy.

titomotorsports

let the truth out

yes i got a little out of hand ,at the last sundance enduro!! but i was not put up to it by anyone.... i'll race with anyone when the same rules apply for all in the divison on the track at the same time!!!! to this day i dont know of a stock s-10 with a 4bar. carb and a locked rear.. but thats just me.. there are some drivers that owe me some contact , i will acept all returns on the track.... if the crew members are mad , then put a car together and lets have some funwhat happens on the track stays on the track. takeouts aren't only for your dinner. that happens in racing all the time. hope no hard feelings to all. i'll play by the rule joe!!!! and listen to my radio

ase far as a 6cyl out powering a v8. simple physics power to weight. don 38 don't feel bad sometimes i feel like a pingpong ball w/ the big cars. i'll be there w/ my 6cyl regal.

jeff walls 31x

Elated open comp

Sorry guys this is an open comp race this time !!! But as for normal neets races , a 4 barrel quadrojunk wont be permitted on a v6 truck!! and the rear issue wont be one at all!! I dont see a problem with the trucks running with the big cars !! If they want to!!! Everyone loves to race !! no matter what you race you are all there for the same pupose !! TO RACE AND HAVE FUN!!!! Thats what NEETS is all about!!!! See everyone up there !!!!
    MR. RICK
    You Need

Thumbs up Danger Ranger

Hey your a 4cyl truck so you would be racing with the 4 cyl. Same group of guys that you always do!!!
    MR. RICK
    You Need

"""""Sorry guys this is an open comp race this time !!! But as for normal neets races , a 4 barrel quadrojunk wont be permitted on a v6 truck!! and the rear issue wont be one at all!! """

I didn't mean this race, just straight shooting in the tech area. As for the open race, I know a couple of enduro racers you chased away becuase they don't think an enduro car will match up to a factory stock/ street stock car. You might have gone to far as to chase away your regulars for a bunch of people who would never show up outside this event just for car counts.

BTW this is advertised as 200laps or 2 hours. Is this the bottom line or does it depend on car counts?

Thread Information