Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No tension...

Smile Easy Opening Can....................

Hey Groucho, go to the Neets homepage and click on "PURSE".................
    As far as your passengers go: ass, grass or cash............NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE..........................
    UNCLE PETEY.................

If your leaving Long Island (islip) the morning of the race towing a car (with only 1 coat of wax), whats the best time to leave and get to SVS with enough time to get ready for the 1pm race? Thanks.

Im not one to post much on these message boards nowadays but im quite sick of all the whining and crying going on. Mr Tito, you think its all fun and games when you use your car to intentionally take out every truck from long island. Maybe it wont be so funny when you hurt someone! I WISH you could come to run a Riverhead enduro and try what you did at mountain. Your wouldnt need a trailer to get your car back to the sticks. All you would need is a milk crate for whatever parts you can salvage off it. You wonder why people were waiting by your car, and why you had a trash can tossed at you? I mean after all it is a contact sport. You people are just upset that the long island enduro drivers have been using Pennsylvania as out personal ATM and taking all the wins and the money for the last 5 years. From Cozza, Wanat, Stiles, Pease, Nowak, McCormick, Pizzo, Ranieri, the list goes on. As far as the 6 cyl trucks out "running" the 8cyl cars. Any person with knowlege would know that if you gear a 6cyl motor high and keep good momentum at a racetrack like sundance that is a momentum track, you WILL BE SUCESSFUL. Now itd be great if everyone plays nice. I know Erin and Joe put on a quality program thats fair. No circus acts like people throwing snowballs or "enforcer" cars.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

Im just laughing really hard inside...because this is enduro racing...Id hate to see if we were all out there with expensive real racecars...

Quote Originally Posted by RacinRob View Post
    Im not one to post much on these message boards nowadays but im quite sick of all the whining and crying going on. Mr Tito, you think its all fun and games when you use your car to intentionally take out every truck from long island. Maybe it wont be so funny when you hurt someone! I WISH you could come to run a Riverhead enduro and try what you did at mountain. Your wouldnt need a trailer to get your car back to the sticks. All you would need is a milk crate for whatever parts you can salvage off it. You wonder why people were waiting by your car, and why you had a trash can tossed at you? I mean after all it is a contact sport. You people are just upset that the long island enduro drivers have been using Pennsylvania as out personal ATM and taking all the wins and the money for the last 5 years. From Cozza, Wanat, Stiles, Pease, Nowak, McCormick, Pizzo, Ranieri, the list goes on. As far as the 6 cyl trucks out "running" the 8cyl cars. Any person with knowlege would know that if you gear a 6cyl motor high and keep good momentum at a racetrack like sundance that is a momentum track, you WILL BE SUCESSFUL. Now itd be great if everyone plays nice. I know Erin and Joe put on a quality program thats fair. No circus acts like people throwing snowballs or "enforcer" cars.
    i know the cash will stay were in belongs on the 28th, in PA.
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Wink Inter-state Enduro Commerce......................

The only chance you have of keeping some of that big car money in Pennsy-tucky is if Joe J. shows up.....................
    Otherwise, its all coming back to N.J. and N.Y. with us...................
    UNCLE PETEY................
    P.S. Hey Rob, how could you forget Ray F. on your list.................lol
    Last edited by richardpetey; 11-19-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    The only chance you have of keeping some of that big car money in Pennsy-tucky is if Joe J. shows up.....................
    Otherwise, its all coming back to N.J. and N.Y. with us...................
    UNCLE PETEY................
    P.S. Hey Rob, how could you forget Ray F. on your list.................lol
    No doubt the 4cyl cash will stay in Pa, out of state guys dont ever stand a chance!
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Spanky1975
    I heard Tito couldn't get his car started after last race. Does anyone have one he can borrow?

So I guess I should leave Long Island around 6am to be ready to race at 1pm sunday?? And maybe I won't wax my car with the possibility of it gettin scratched by a trash can.
    He Petey your so right about Mr Fitz and if Joe J. does show up it would be quite a show!!!

titomotorsports

Exclamation sorry to ruffle all the feathers

Quote Originally Posted by McCormick15x View Post
    where do i start ? well the last race at svs i started 15th and ran a clean race untill mr titto decided to have a baby fit because he was getting beat by the TRUCKS. i was taken out 6 times and i was driven into the wall multiple times then got my left rear tire blown out by the same jerk off. us new york racers came to race and we make up more then half your lame car count. as for the 33 every race i have always went to you and congradulated you on a good race and ran you clean what is the problem. you people say i am a cry baby ha ha when i am taken out multiple times for no reason i think you would be mad also. oh and you say we are not racing for money ok $ 500 to win is more then you get in a regular saturday nite stock car win. oh and as for the 4 barrel quadrojunk u say a truck had i will be more then happy to put one on for ya. oh yea and the 4 coats of wax us trucks put on before we come up and race I will make sure i put an extra coat on for each and everyone of you cry babys. as for this race coming up i will have the same attitude i always have when i go to the track to have fun and race. i want the best for the neets showing at svs. i would normally not take the time to write on here but enough is enough. see ya soon talk is cheep see you atthe track
    spell check, its tito, thank you nothing personal it was mostly a rule issue. in the past lets see where the future leads

What

That Cash WILL stay in Pa. In MY Pocket !!!!!!!!!
    Maddawg

I am sure that my $7 cash spent for watching the races will be well worth it. Who else is spectating ?? phil

Judging from the preregistration list it's going to be a little lighter than usual in the big car race. I hope some more show up so I can have something to watch when it's my turn. I hope I don't have to watch when it's my race, that's no fun at all.

Poppop

Thread Information