Quote Originally Posted by don38 View Post
Are you kidding me.. You big car guys hate getting beat by some lil tucks. So instead of racing you race at a snails pace you take it out on the trucks. And if that don't work you use your P.O.S. as a weapon and intentionally cause as you call it "contact" and then hid behind mommy and daddy. If you really had Balls you would try a race at riverhead and see what a real enduro is about..
Number one I'm not a big car guy, and number two I don't completely agree with what happend on the track at the last svs race. The big reason why I have a problem with the trucks running with the big cars is they allow you to run a locked rear. Now maybe this event is a little different because it is an open comp event, but putting a lighter vehicle with a locked rear against an old boat is not fair. Throwing garbage cans at cars and going after someone that didn't even get out of his car yet is unacceptable. If you come to the track thinking your going to mop up the field, and the day dosen't go your way, grow up and accept it. There is absolutly no reason for that kind of behavior. This isn't the modified series where we have thousands tied up in a car. These are supposed to be stock cars. As far as hiding behind mommy and daddy, no one was hiding, when 5 guys come over and want to roll one guy, someone better step in. We were all standing right there, or do you think because we grew up and didn't resort to violance that we hid. Then ya we hid. And if this is the caliber of people I would be racing with at riverhead, then count me out, I already have one child to take care of.