Quote Originally Posted by McCormick15x View Post
where do i start ? well the last race at svs i started 15th and ran a clean race untill mr titto decided to have a baby fit because he was getting beat by the TRUCKS. i was taken out 6 times and i was driven into the wall multiple times then got my left rear tire blown out by the same jerk off. us new york racers came to race and we make up more then half your lame car count. as for the 33 every race i have always went to you and congradulated you on a good race and ran you clean what is the problem. you people say i am a cry baby ha ha when i am taken out multiple times for no reason i think you would be mad also. oh and you say we are not racing for money ok $ 500 to win is more then you get in a regular saturday nite stock car win. oh and as for the 4 barrel quadrojunk u say a truck had i will be more then happy to put one on for ya. oh yea and the 4 coats of wax us trucks put on before we come up and race I will make sure i put an extra coat on for each and everyone of you cry babys. as for this race coming up i will have the same attitude i always have when i go to the track to have fun and race. i want the best for the neets showing at svs. i would normally not take the time to write on here but enough is enough. see ya soon talk is cheep see you atthe track
spell check, its tito, thank you nothing personal it was mostly a rule issue. in the past lets see where the future leads