Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black rock 10,000 to win

black rock 10,000 to win

Anyone from neets going to this race

I am pretty sure the 19x of Mike Wahl is going...its on the same day as Susquehanna's 200 lap enduro, isn't it?
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Im not sure i know black rock is sat we are taking up the 51r 151 and 69 car what day is the other race we may make that one to its the end of the season tring to get in our racing fix before winter lol

It's on Sunday November 28th!
    Erin Cutri

I plan to be at Sundance Nov 28th.

Great! I will throw you on the list.
    Erin Cutri

erin we will be there also 51r 151 69 43 and the 511 also the big car 47 and 30

whoa! awesome, thanks =]
    Erin Cutri

I plan on attending the Nov. 28th show as well. But as a spectator or helper. . the truck may be sold by next week.

I went to watch the 10K race last year Great race. After putting up with Modifieds and sportsmans spinning out and causing cautions. phil

Quote Originally Posted by ohdeere51 View Post
    erin we will be there also 51r 151 69 43 and the 511 also the big car 47 and 30
    those damn Dunns!!! lol
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Speaking of this Saturday and the Susky Enduro....The big car enduro follows the rule specifications of their Xtreme Stock Cars, so a regular enduro car usually has not achieved much success in the race. I remember a few years ago, the Big D. Roadrunners were competing in this race, did very well, but ran out of fuel at least twice (That was when the race was 200-laps). It's still a lot of fun to watch, and its old school enduro racing, I believe that you still must bring your own scorer. I might go catch the Susky enduro tomorrow.

They recently added a small car race which is for the 4 and 6 cylinders, following the rule specifications of their Road Warrior class which is very close to the BDR 4 Cylinder class. As a matter of fact, Chris Holland, a Big D. regular, was the Susky track champion this year, so if you are a NEETS four cylinder racer you may want to check the website www.sspracing.net for rules, and attend this race.

They are also having classic car and mini van events. I was at last week's Candy Bowl and the Mini Van feature was incredible! Maybe I will see some of you tomorrow, that's if I decide to attend. My Miami Hurricanes are playing Maryland at 12PM tomorrow! lol

Susky

I hope to prove you wrong Gary. I am taking my regular enduro car to Susky tomorrow. I don't expect to be a front runner, but I think I can be competitive with a handful of cars.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

i hear you on that shon, we are bringing the 64 and the 22 hoping to be able to run with a few of them also see ya there

The v8 cars will outclass a NEETS car or BD car But having raced at Susky for 3 years in the Roadrunner class you will enjoy racing there. Hey and it is another track to add to your list of tracks raced on. i think 23 tracks for me. Linsey and I am attending to watch Rob Pyle race 4 cyl enduro. phil

Thread Information