Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
Wall isn't a bad choice, since its a little bit closer to being between the north and the south. However, some drivers would have an extreme advantage with track experience.

Concord always seemed like a good choice, since it wasn't used for too many modified races besides the NS Shootout. Thompson can hardly be a fair track since some guys have enough experience to almost race it with eyes closed.

Speaking of Wall, what word do we have on their schedule? Will there be any open modifed shows? There aren't too many dates on Saturdays, that are open dates. (And if you have any connection with Wall, Kyle, tell them not to book any thing big on Saturday, May 21 ( the 100 lap race at Riverhead)
I agree with you 100% about everything! I mean I wouldn't mind Wall at all! A nice 1 hour drive would be just awsome for me! LOL

And I have not heard of any schedule or anything yet. I know pretty much everything is still in the works! I am still connected with the track, just waiting to hear what I will be doing this year When I find out, and I am allowed to say something I will let everyone know!

Kyle