Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: north-south shootout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

lets move it north

it is the NORTH south shootout

look at thompsons schedule for the north and south race. That 3rd race the combo one is called the north south shootout.
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

I can PROMISE you without a doubt, that the "ORIGINAL" North/South Shootout IS NOT going to be held in the "NORTH."

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!
    Jason Thompson

Twitter- @Spotter_Jason

https://www.facebook.com/JasonThompson2004

Quote Originally Posted by RacnJason00 View Post
    Who cares!!!!!!!!!!
    what do you mean who cares?! I'd love for the Shootout to be in the Northern Area! I don't mind going down south at all... but having it up here would nice! I can tell you a very good candidate for a track: Wall...

Kyle
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

Quote Originally Posted by KyleMac45 View Post
    what do you mean who cares?! I'd love for the Shootout to be in the Northern Area! I don't mind going down south at all... but having it up here would nice! I can tell you a very good candidate for a track: Wall...

Kyle

I didn't mean it that way, I meant I like racing in the North or the South!!! However I don't agree with the showdown the East/West teams have in Calliy. Us mod people need something like that and when fender race car fans here that they say we have North/South Shoot! But I disagree, that race in Cally is a complete mess! They have Cup guys and morons who think they can race dirtbikes and rally cars in the event!!! If the mod guys ever get an event like this that no cup guys Race in the event unless its Newman or Kane! With at least competing in 2 Whelen points race in a season
    Jason Thompson

Twitter- @Spotter_Jason

https://www.facebook.com/JasonThompson2004

Wall isn't a bad choice, since its a little bit closer to being between the north and the south. However, some drivers would have an extreme advantage with track experience.

Concord always seemed like a good choice, since it wasn't used for too many modified races besides the NS Shootout. Thompson can hardly be a fair track since some guys have enough experience to almost race it with eyes closed.

Speaking of Wall, what word do we have on their schedule? Will there be any open modifed shows? There aren't too many dates on Saturdays, that are open dates. (And if you have any connection with Wall, Kyle, tell them not to book any thing big on Saturday, May 21 ( the 100 lap race at Riverhead)

Thread Information