Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Race Video

Ladies Race Video

Neets Ladies Race 10/2/2010, "The Junk-a-Thon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTxIhmqOIvc

What a video.....got to see my wheel rolling further than me! Thanks NeetsSpectator kind of glad the camera never made it in the car

Quote Originally Posted by punchy View Post
    What a video.....got to see my wheel rolling further than me! Thanks NeetsSpectator kind of glad the camera never made it in the car
    What ever happened to your wheel to make it come off? Did the lugs come off or the wheel break? I'm just curious, it could have caused big trouble in 3 & 4 if it came off there.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    What ever happened to your wheel to make it come off? Did the lugs come off or the wheel break? I'm just curious, it could have caused big trouble in 3 & 4 if it came off there.
    You must have dozed off while you were watching the video.
    Check out the back seat for your answer.

I just want to know what Punchy said to that tow truck driver.

the last 10 seconds of the video shows that the rim came apart. looks like a nice clean break all the way around the lug holes. its a good thing that didnt happen in the corner, that could have been very bad.

As to the 39s hauling the mail Carries fast lap was 19.924 to Shawn Naftzingers mens fastest lap of 19.300. And Linseys fast lap was faster than all the men. at a 20.204 . Linsey also had the 5th fastest lap in the 10/23 race with the men.
    They both like the go pedal. phil

It is not hard to have fast lap times when your racing 7 cars!!! There is no comparison. Jmo #70

Captain I agree partially. Some of the Ladies are not timid with the gas pedal.And Linsey was still 5th fastest with the men on 10/23. phil

Just in case y'all didn't see this befor. There is a good way to prevent broken wheels on the Cavaliers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheel 002.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	2482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheel 001.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	2483

Poppop

I like how you weld your wheels kenny. When I first saw your cars awhile back, that was the first feature that I noticed. No broken wheels for you...those things will withstand a tornado, and bill clinton...

Quote Originally Posted by NeetsSpectator View Post
    You must have dozed off while you were watching the video.
    Check out the back seat for your answer.

I just want to know what Punchy said to that tow truck driver.
    I think she said that if you bang up my car you'll find out why they call me "Punchy".

No Dave I didn't doze off, I was watching at work and got interrupted. The nerve of that boss of mine!

Another way to avoid the broken wheels on a Cavalier is to just use Dodge wheels. They look almost identical, have the same bolt pattern, but are stronger.

HAHA guys! I needed to see what exactly broke on the wheel if I could replace the tire. Otherwise tow truck would need to tow the car down to the garage where my it lives! As most know, I have that convenience of driving my car to the track. I was nice to those guys though, the video makes me look kind of rude

Yes the lugs were all intact, wheel broke out! Sucks really......we are looking into how to prevent it next time. POP POP I have thought of what could have happened if it was a different part of the track. Lets say I do not want to be like my brother that bad! I will have to show my "car keepers" your picts of your wheels for an idea. Thanks

Your Dad was looking at my wheels after Joel broke his but I guess he didn't think it would happen to a small car. Obviously there are others that would disagree. You can check mine out when we go to Sundance on the 28th. if you like, I got the idea from Sac-Man.

Poppop

Thread Information