There will be different opinions on this race, whether they should have scheduled it on the same day as Loudon or not.

1. It is an M R S race, not an open race, so I don't think they should be concerned whether or not it's an inconvience to the Whelen Tour or not.

2. Supposedly, they are going to start later tho, so that if any body is coming from Loudon, it is a doable thing ( not sure if that's for fans only or for the possible drivers too.)

3. I usually try to go to Waterford or back home to Riverhead, but this actually makes it easier for me and some people I know who will do the double.

4. Some say the crowd will be down because of Loudon and I hope this isn't so. I know they tried something like this few years ago , for 5000 to win and if I remember right, the crowd wasn't so great. But hopefully people will remember this is Ricky's memorial race and its 12000 to win, and that will make the crowd a good size.

5. I think they have sponsors that have put up the money, so it's not like the track takes a bath if the crowd isn't great. Sponsors are putting up the money , not to make a profit, but for other reasons. I know I'll be there to support them.

6. I hope last year's winner of this race somehow figures out a way to get to both races. If it can be done, do it!

7. Support the modifieds and plan to do the double on July 16. May the weather cooperate.