Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canaan - $12,000 to win

Quote Originally Posted by bud View Post
    Don't trust map quest.... lol. Takes more than an hr from concord to Lebanon ....trust me
    The WMT race at Loudon will be over at 2:45 at the VERY latest. Even if you take 3hrs to get to Canaan you will still make it before 6pm. You could make it to Seekonk or Waterford in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Teds Race Tours View Post
    My Only Question....Where can we go on Friday?
    Doesn't Lee usually race on Friday, and that's even closer to Loudon than Canaan

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    The WMT race at Loudon will be over at 2:45 at the VERY latest. Even if you take 3hrs to get to Canaan you will still make it before 6pm. You could make it to Seekonk or Waterford in that time.
    There have been at least 2 races where the race got delayed and finished after the truck race....finishing at around 6pm.
    I Love The Modifieds!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
    Doesn't Lee usually race on Friday, and that's even closer to Loudon than Canaan
    c'mon, only Modified races Count here.

OMG... and I actually suggested that one.. Take the modmaniac title away from me. Of course i'd like to go on record that I had no intention of doing that myself.. ( Refer to 2011 schedule) Just was getting that info out there for anyone who would settle for racing of any kind.

And though i won't make a special post for this thought... I was wondering...has the K & N schedule come out yet? Or has the series been dropped entirely?

What's K&N????
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Quote Originally Posted by limodman[COLOR="red"
    [/COLOR]iac;160530]OMG... and I actually suggested that one.. Take the modmaniac title away from me. Of course i'd like to go on record that I had no intention of doing that myself.. ( Refer to 2011 schedule) Just was getting that info out there for anyone who would settle for racing of any kind.

And though i won't make a special post for this thought... I was wondering...has the K & N schedule come out yet? Or has the series been dropped entirely?
    I think they are waiting for the Whelen Modified Series Sponsored by LImodmaniac and K & N stationary to come back from the printers before the big announcement.

Hey Longislandmodmaniac....

Did a frozen turkey fall on your head? Is that why you are talking about the
    K & N series

OK, way too much talk about K and N . Almost sounds like we are promoting it. Though, from last year, Martinsville, Lime Rock , Lee and from what I can see from their schedule Greshem Motorsports Park all have KaNned them.

I believe the Canaan dirt track runs some sort of Small Block\Sportsman Mods on Friday nigts.

OK, way too much talk about K and N . Almost sounds like we are promoting it. Though, from last year, Martinsville, Lime Rock , Lee and from what I can see from their schedule Greshem Motorsports Park all have KaNned them.
    you spelled canned wrong. Seriously, I don;t wish the K + N Series ill, as there are a few fans as passionate about them as we are to mods....but they really screwed up that division over the past 10 years.

Have to wait and see for Friday night what the schedule holds.

Actually Concord to Lebanon is less than hour (about 50 minutes), but then you add in about 15 minutes to get to the Concord from NHMS, and add another 15 or so minutes to get from I-89 to Canaan, and you are looking at about an hour & 20 minutes from track to track.

Canaan only seats about 2000 people, so it's not like they need a huge caravan of fans to trek their way on up from NHIS (although I'm sure any bump in attendence will be appriciated).

If the weather is halfway decent, they should get a good crowd. Heck, for that size of a purse, the MRS might draw a few extra cars from Monadnock & Star.

You mean kirk....lol

Thread Information