Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little letdown.....

thats what i would say, no one wanted to get beat by racecars not enduro cars
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Related to other post

since my last posts were deleted i just figured id clear the air about all of it. Im not trying to make anyone mad I just think if we ALL work together things WILL get better for everyone

Me and my dad have raced at every track NEETS been at since 2004, i love NEETS and ENDURO racing, as the MOUNTAIN MADNESS ENDURO SERIES is where I got my start in a racecar.

I would never slander a racetrack or a series, thats just not me, im a positive guy that loves to race and being a part of Enduro racing.

That being said........

As being an official at Mountain Speedway i take offense to SOME PEOPLE calling it "lapdance"and other such things such as slandering track employees. THIS person to be remained unnamed is literally THE ONLY thing that I feel needs to be changed. EVERYONE wants to see Enduros were they once were with the up most of 100 cars. BASHING Speedways is not how this will be accomplished.

See You ALL at the FROSTBITE 5 in January and dont forget to SUPPORT your SPEEDWAY and your SERIES!!!
    Last edited by Rowdy Rules 51; 11-30-2010 at 12:00 AM.

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Hey Rowdy, what are the rules for the Frostbite race? Regular Mountain Madness or will there be some concessions for NEETS cars? Just curious. It would be nice if I didn't have to make any changes for one race.

Poppop

Before this goes any further, how about we wait and see what the promotors of NEETS and Mountain plan to do for next year first? As far as I know, nothing has been decided as of yet unless someone is using a crystal ball or maybe one of those Magic 8-Balls for answers?
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Hi Ms Neets; it was good to talk to you sunday; we have not chatted since the last Neets race at Mountain a few years ago; take care; Bye Jeff

isnt that the 2nd time you posted that? are you stalking her?

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    isnt that the 2nd time you posted that? are you stalking her?
    That's F*@KIN funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    Hey Rowdy, what are the rules for the Frostbite race? Regular Mountain Madness or will there be some concessions for NEETS cars? Just curious. It would be nice if I didn't have to make any changes for one race.

Poppop
    im sure they will be about the same as this season, you can find them at www.sundancevacationsspeedway.com i hope to see you there!

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Thread Information