Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No NEETS at Mountain....

No NEETS at Mountain....

I haven't been online much lately since work has been keeping me extra busy, but I just wanted to make a quick announcement that things have not come to fruition at Mountain Speedway for a 2011 NEETS racing season on asphalt.

January 8th will be the 5th running of the Frostbite enduro part of the Mountain Madness Enduro Series.

If any NEETS drivers plan to attend this event, please read the rules thoroughly and completely since the cars are to be bone-stock. NEETS cars are being considered "not stock", therefore you may not qualify for a payout....read the rules completely and if necessary, contact their tech official, Pappy Herman.

Good luck to all the competitors who do decide to race!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Ill be there with at least 2 or 3 cars, see you all there!
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

thats to bad it would have been nice to race neets at mountain the last race was great maybe you can find another home for us asphalt racers happy holladays jimwhite

Frostbite

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Rules 51 View Post
    Ill be there with at least 2 or 3 cars, see you all there!
    I hope it snows again!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sundance_Speedway_Enduro_2_28_10_182.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	2501

Hey Rowdy, remember the February race at Mountain? Here is a picture of you passing me and Tom Stevens as we spend a little time on the infield snowbank.
    What a blast...wish I had a windshield though!

Quote Originally Posted by AK17 View Post
    I hope it snows again!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sundance_Speedway_Enduro_2_28_10_182.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	2501

Hey Rowdy, remember the February race at Mountain? Here is a picture of you passing me and Tom Stevens as we spend a little time on the infield snowbank.
    What a blast...wish I had a windshield though!

is that a snowball being thrown by the black armed fella at the bottom of the picture?

Cool

is that a snowball being thrown by the black armed fella at the bottom of the picture?

Yea it looks like it to me....Probably a pensiltukian that intense invited for the FROSTBITE.::.The next lap he hit my windsheild costn me the race win and a new winsheild (120$)Wonder if that will be encouraged by the promoter again??
    Heard hes pitchin for the phillies now.....
    Kevin

Too bad an agreement couldnt be reached between NEETS and MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY

Quote Originally Posted by 53ny View Post

Yea it looks like it to me....Probably a pensiltukian that intense invited for the FROSTBITE.::.The next lap he hit my windsheild costn me the race win and a new winsheild (120$)Wonder if that will be encouraged by the promoter again??
    Heard hes pitchin for the phillies now.....
    Kevin
    And you'll always have the one guy complaining, ik personally every drive and fan had a blast that day, and those people that busted out the windshield were proudly wearing t shirts that said ROWDY 51
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Yes, that was one of my more memorable races of the season. My girlfriend took pictures from this race, we had a bunch of them online, here are a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMES4.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	2502   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMES2.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	2503   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMES1.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	2504   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMES3.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	2505  

FYI: Mountain Speedway would prefer all Frostbite tech-related questions to be directed to their office number - 570-788-7544.

The oddest thing about that day is that you could hear a pin drop…it didn’t sound like there was a race going on at all because the snow absorbed all of the sound. Definitely a fun day!

Greenflag- If you're there on the 8th, come on up to the tower for a while...
    Official Mountain Speedway PR/Webmaster/Announcer
    www.mountainspeedway.com

i talked to pappy a few weeks back. he wasn' t involved with the new rules and won't be the tech guy. from the horses mouth.
    jeff

Available Track???

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    I haven't been online much lately since work has been keeping me extra busy, but I just wanted to make a quick announcement that things have not come to fruition at Mountain Speedway for a 2011 NEETS racing season on asphalt.
    Well, there is an asphalt track in NJ sitting empty (hint, hint). Maybe NEETS can move their asphalt series back there........

its their loss

It's their loss for not having Neets at Mtn....., but we still have Grandview.
    And if anyone chooses to go run there also I'm sure they won't mind big chunks of dirt and stuff falling on to the track..

A thick coating of dirt could improve that track. jmo phil

Thread Information