Thread: Frostbite 5 this Saturday!

Frostbite 5 this Saturday!

I know everyone has their cars sitting around with the asphalt set ups still in em, why not bring em out this Saturday January 8th to Mountain Speedway! 100 lap enduros for both the 4cylinder and Big Cars. While the Dirt is Frozen come pound some Asphalt! Grandstand admission only 5 bucks!!! Come on out, I promise there will be plenty of beatin and bangin!
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Good luck to all those racing this weekend!!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

good luck to you racers ,and should be good with the snow there callin for

Mike Kaminski
    If I wasn't missing some required safety equipment [that my home track doesn't require] I'd love to come out and race this time of year.

Nice to see that Rob Pyle finished 3rd in this race using the car he won with at Grandview last year. phil

Phil, Rob's car still had some Grandview dirt on it when he entered the speedway on Saturday to prove that it was a dirt car.

Rob did very well, stayed out of trouble and ran on the lead lap for a good portion of the event.

In his interview he told Gene that the next time he races in one of those events, he is putting a front windshield on the car, for how cold it was!

After he told me how much fun he had he told me how cold he was. I was never cold in those January races. phil

Thread Information