Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riverhead Meeting

Promoters choice?

I agree that the last 2 spots SHOULDNOT be left to "promoters choice" either... >>Something like the car with the most points that doesnt qualify from each heat be seated into the feature...this being after the first race,since no points would be scored yet..
    or outside/out of state driver....
    or every non qualified car after heats be thrown into a HAT for the FANS to choose to get the fans more INVOLVED......wouldnt that be different
    These are just a few suggestions that would ease the thought of an unfair "PROMOTERS CHOICE"

Thumbs up

If a driver is choosen for the promotors provisional are they allowed to be choosen again a few races later? One time deal or multi time deal? we already know rrealto locked in his promotors provisional spot with chipping ice. lol so only one spot is left.
    First class video productions
    "Putting your memories in motion"

Hint: They love Bubba Burgers after the races and a cold drink. Thats the key for that second spot.
    I'm locked in after de-icing the driveway so you guys have to fight for the last one.
    Seriously, its absurd.
    Your ideas are the way to go, set some criteria. Highest point position not qualified through the heats??? Anything but the best friend system.

Quote Originally Posted by rrealto View Post
    Hint: They love Bubba Burgers after the races and a cold drink. Thats the key for that second spot.
    I'm locked in after de-icing the driveway so you guys have to fight for the last one.
    Seriously, its absurd.
    Your ideas are the way to go, set some criteria. Highest point position not qualified through the heats??? Anything but the best friend system.
    your ice chiping is gonna cost you 2weeks lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

Leaving anything up to an officials judgement is just asking for problems. Especially that official. Set some sort of criteria or an equal vote committee.

Personally I'd like to see two division reps chosen each week, let them decide and then if there's no agreement leave it up to Jim.

You can chip all the ice you want, hed still screw you over.

Thread Information