Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What Race are You Looking Forward to on the ROC schedule?

What Race are You Looking Forward to on the ROC schedule?

This year, I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to Lancaster (Dunn Tire) - not sure if it can any more exciting than last year.

Also, I love the idea of a race at SL2 under the lights.. having not been there yet for an evening race.

The return of the Bud 200 (or whatever it will be called) as part of Classic Weekend! Mods and Supers for 200 laps each on consecutive days at the Steel Palace.
    Racing is the only circus where the clowns pay to put on the show.

Airborne the most because I've never been and what I hear and read about the place has me pretty pumped. Lancaster yes, was great last year. A tired old place that still puts on a really good show unlike Spencer with new pavement and it's still
    pretty much a 1 groover. I think it will be better this year. No Perry and that
    sux but 2 at Shangri-La helps make up for it. Oswego ,most love it , I'm not a fan myself. I don't care we have 2 200 lappers either but... if it draws in the fans then it's a good thing. My wish we list is too long however.
    A/S, Devils Bowl, Lake Erie, Holland, Perry........ oh well.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

Im lookin forward to 3 races either of the races at sl2 iv never been there...
    then the oswego day b4 canada...
    then with the race at the us 100 last years race was great. i want to do it agian
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

Thread Information