Thread: Ladies races???

Ladies races???

Will there be Ladies races in 2011? I saw the schedule for the first race does not have one and there are none listed with the other races on the schedule page.

There will be ladies races we are just waiting to get a schedule from another group that will be running with us...once we get their schedule we can fill in the ladies races.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

What about the Saturday night races? Is there a schedule for them yet?
    Poppop

So if the slingers run every month, the ladies are out fo luck I guess?

That's not how it is...we are going to fit in as much as we can...not only are the slingers going to be with us but we may have old timers as well...the old timers are only going to do a couple shows...we need everyone's finalized schedule to work in the details of what the added features of the day will be. Trust me, its as stressful to us just waiting to finalize everything as it is for you waiting for which days the ladies will be racing.

As for Saturday races, we are still waiting for dates...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Run with the small cars Punchy, You'll love the mud.

Linsey is racing with the men this year.Still no answer from Carrie about her plans. I have a car for her.Different from last years. phil

Pop Pop.....I need to discuss that with my mechanics...haha ....also my Mom has white enough knuckles race day with my brother on the track with the guys. It was a thought though, depends on the scheduling. Thanks for the invite too....anothe Cav wont hurt anyone

Ladies Race

Hopefully the ladies races continue...that is how I am talking my wife into building a NEETS car.

Get her into the car on practice day and you may be building two.
    Poppop

Cheap car

Any1 looking for a cheap car is listed in claasifieds dodge shadow 2.2 liter motor had a knock we took old 1 out we have a new 1 you install it .needs nothing else but a seat. Not smashed up only 50 laps on car! Call 610-226-5593 ,taking out of garage today to sell!! $375.00 that's right!!

Thread Information