Thread: EEKR Practice

EEKR Practice

Sorry to inform all club members that practice and races 1 and 2 are cancelled due to the track not being available to us on those dates. March 27th will be our first race. please spred the word. we will be adding 2 or 3 Friday night races during the summer months.

Thanks Joe Hodge
    Last edited by hodge racing; 03-02-2011 at 06:54 AM. Reason: change in schedule
    Hodge Racing

BOOOOOO. Thank you for the update Joe.

so no practice days at all??? kinda tough with some of the kids maybe moving up a division to throw them right into race #1 no?

I agree what about our kids safety {something that seems to have been forgotten about latley} we have kids in new classes and new untested karts and we are supposed to just throw them out into a race day with a few horrible practice laps. please help us out joe

First of all, your KIDS SAFTEY is our first concern! It has NEVER been over looked!

Your in the dog house now.

first off I would like say I am sorry for coming off harsh, thank you to all who are working on a practice day, my child is by no means a perfect driver, and i think that the children need this practice,

Wink

Maybe a better question would be why no practice and postponement of the first two races.

Rich the owners are having work done on the track and asked us not to use it till the 27th its a bummer but our hands are tied.

Joe
    Hodge Racing

Thumbs up

Thats what I heard, just thought a couple of pointed questions would be better than pointing fingers.

and your correct
    Hodge Racing

Can't wait for sunday and the season to start. Made alot of good friends last year and had a lot of good times with all. Dave & Linda & Joe, what can i say but great job and to all that helped you with EEKR. I would also like to thank all the people there that helped our team tony p. joe h. tom b. thanks you all.

Thread Information