Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone headin to newyork ?????? i need my new 4 cyl ride picked up

Wink anyone headin to newyork ?????? i need my new 4 cyl ride picked up

wondering if any one is heading to newyork , ??? like longisland area ??? if so im looking to get my new ride picked up and brought to me , if i get it critter will be back in the 4 cyl class woohoo big thanks goes to jim white , let me know my friends

i forgot to mention i dont have anything to pick it up with , so next ill be looking for a trailer , if some is thinkin about pickin it up , i will pay thanks again

critter I have a open car trailer up here in boyertown that you are more then welcome to borrow.

ok thanks next thing i need a truck to pull it , i had to sell alot of my things to pay some bills , im slowly gettin back on my feet , i will let you know thanks

If you can wait till this coming weekend, I'll take you up to get the car with my trailer. I don't know if I have to work Saturday or not but Sunday is open. I would prefer Saturday.
    Poppop

that is good news that you can pick up your 4 cly car sunday would be better for me because i will not be around saturday have to go to city with wife for the day . the car also has some spare parts with it . that is real nice of poppop a true racers friend give me a call this week anytime cell no 1 516 729 5130 jim white

hey Critter, there is a StPattys parade in Hampton Bays Saturday so the town is gona be a mess with people so you are better off waiting to come Sunday.
    WOOT

wow im over joyed , you guys are the best ,well before i have poppop come up i have to ask my big bro BIGDADDY see what he is doin , and jim if i can work something out for sunday ,well i have to check my schedule , we will be up to get it , you guys are tryin to make me cry happy tears
    Last edited by critter; 03-14-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: over excited

ok all that is tryin to help me out here , im tryin to scrap everthing i can find so i can take the ride on sunday , gotta pay the tolls and food and gas oh my , lol dont worry some how some way i will get that car jim , and thank you all again for tryin to help me out

you know you can sell your blood. i might know some lonely old women can you dance . just get a car and start racing. when you were not racing the board is dead! good luck getting it. keep us up to date with what's going on. your#1 fan, tbird

yeah i can dance how do you think i got kat and im tryin to get the money together to go get the car or have it brought to me by matt , i will keep you all posted , oh and they dont give much for mt dew thinnned blood

just aheads up to all , im still tryin to figure out how to get that car and the cheapest way to do it , god i need to win the lottery

I'm still available but not if I have the chance to work a Saturday. I didn't hit the lottery either so I can't afford to pass up OT.
    Poppop

i hear ya on the the ot my new job i been gettin ot every week now , just got my powerball ticket maybe i will win lol, man i wanna race again

critter i told you if you can wait till the second race ill bring it up for you. ill do it for $75
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Thread Information