Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wall Stadium

Lightbulb Wall Stadium

Wall Stadium is under new management and the possibility of having a NEETS race back by the jersey shore is very good!!!!

We need support to find out how many people would be interested in seeing NEETS return to Wall Stadium at some point in 2011!

I know our schedule is busy already, but how about a race this summer and one around Turkey Derby time?

Let's hear some input!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

I'll stick to the dirt Joe. That asphalt eats tires too fast for my budget.

as long as it don't conflict with
    riverheads schedule I'm in.

Hey Joe, I will be there and I'm sure a few Riverhead Grands also, so let's make this happen.

Thanks,

Anthony 91 Grand

Welcome back RAY!!!!!!!

Shore Thing..................

How about 8 races and lose that oversaturated sandbox your playing in now.................
    A real Grand View is looking outa your windshield and seeing ASPHALT..........................
    UNCLE PETEY..............

Lightbulb 2 Main Things...

1 - Support....the more the merrier!!! If we show up like the first event we had in 2009, we WON'T have another chance. The shows will surely NOT coincide with any other ENDURO events!

2 - RULES! I'm going to be working with the new State Trooper who is in charge of the racing regulations the state enforces to coordinate using the NEETS RULES! As it would be, we would fall into a "touring" series classification and we should be able to use OUR rules and not the NJ State Regulations....it's worth a shot, right?

Let me handle #2....you all spread the word!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Count the 310 IN !!!

im all for racing at the shore
    Last edited by Lad3der; 03-23-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Count Me In For Sure!

Yes Joe - Racing at Wall Speedway would be awesome this summer! You can definately count me in! As for the other racers that never raced at Wall yet - I highly recommend it! You don't know what you're missing! It is well worth it to race there, ask anyone who has. The high banking turns are like no other track around. I'm telling you, once you've tried racing at Wall Speedway you'll love it and want to race there again and again!

Thumbs up

Turkey Derby time is good.

wow, i havnt posted in a few months...i think i might be able to try to make this race. all depending on the "touring rules" only thing thats not up to Jersey par is my roll cage...i have 2 driver bars n no pass bars...i may add them before my first race anyway...hopefully ill be able to catch the May race.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Building for Wall

Last year I started building a car for the 4cyl class Jim had promised that he was going to get w/Joe and get the shows set up. The day I brought the car home to start the build Wall dropped the enduro dates from the schedule. They were conflicting dates w/NEETS schedule. I started the build anyway w/hopes that I could run a few races with you guys in PA. The car is not finished yet but with the weather changing I'm starting to work on it again. If you get Wall dates I will be there.

I also know someone who is close to Cliff and knows he is looking for more events to fill the schedule. He told me to have Joe get in touch w/Cliff. I hope you guys can work something out. I would love to race there.
    Last edited by Cerberus_Racing; 04-10-2011 at 11:45 AM.

it would be nice to see a neets enduro at wall, but if you're going to do it, you gotta have cars. another enduro between 10 and 20 cars is no different than just having a mediocre factory stock feature.

Money Talks.................

You don't need 40 to 50 cars for an great enduro show at Wall..................
    The F/S feature at Wall sometimes has 25 to 30 cars starting and its always entertaining.................
    The only difference is the NEETS races are 100 laps and the winner gets paid more money than if he/she won 6 or 7 F/S races...................
    If Wall stadium has enough foresight to run a NEETS show every month, the fans in the stands and car counts will be greater every race..........
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

Thread Information