Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wall Stadium

Good point Mr Petey

That Is Good News!

Joe, it is great to hear that Wall wants us ASAP!! Let's make it happen very soon if you can. Thanks for all the hard work that you guys do. Hopefully 3 or 4 races at Wall would be nice. Hope you can make the schedule so it doesn't conflict with Mountain, Riverhead or other tracks if possible (I know that sounds easier than it is).

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    You don't need 40 to 50 cars for an great enduro show at Wall..................
    The F/S feature at Wall sometimes has 25 to 30 cars starting and its always entertaining.................
    The only difference is the NEETS races are 100 laps and the winner gets paid more money than if he/she won 6 or 7 F/S races...................
    If Wall stadium has enough foresight to run a NEETS show every month, the fans in the stands and car counts will be greater every race..........
    UNCLE PETEY.......................
    wall already has that. a 25 car enduro is just a glorified factory stock race. there needs to be a reason to run an enduro: something that distinguishes an enduro from a factory stock race. more cars, no cautions, etc. i know the days of the 100-200 car enduros like flemington had are over, but i think 35 is not too much to ask for.

Wink A Matter Of Time................

NEETS enduros need to be classified as a traveling series having their own set of rules trumping NJ state rules..........................
    Because of todays economy, cost of building ANY racecar and POOR promoting, I think everybody realizes that 200 car enduros are a thing of the past.................
    You put up the money and they(drivers/cars) will be there, the more shows the better the car counts and fan attendance.................
    As far as comparing NEETS shows to the Wall F/S races: two different types of rules............NEETS has NO YELLOWS, they run at least 100 lap shows and they actually pay GOOD money/trophys to the top 5/10 drivers...................
    I agree with you Brian, 35 to 40 cars would be great, but all good things take time......................
    NEETS respects their drivers and fans(not treated like a circus show and no local track politics),soon, drivers from the tri-state area will recognize this fact and car counts will prosper................
    UNCLE PETEY................

Any Dates Set For Racing At Wall This Summer?

Joe, just checking in and looking for an update about Wall Speedway. I know you have been very busy and just wanted to see if anything was getting set up for this summer. I'm very anxious to race at Wall again with NEETS!

Lets work those dates..... How about an early august race? I'll check conflicting dates and get us a good one!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Dirt Independence Day......................

Whats wrong with a Wall enduro explosion in July.................
    Come on Joe! Everybody sez you do the work of three men but lately its Moe, Larry and Curly........................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................

July is way overbooked as it is...have some family events we are already tied into (hooray wedding season!) with 2 races as well...July would have been a great month...August has much more room to work with, though.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

dump the dirt and lets go asphalt racing. just use the neets dates we have now so nothing conflicts
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Wink Wall-Nuts....................

Been awhile since I used the old rhyme and verse.................
    But, gotta say this dirt stuff is such a curse....................
    So called racing at the mudhole has gone too far............
    No fun when half the track sticks to your car...........
    Lets get out of this mud puddle and put this series to bed.................
    Because, DIRTS what they throw on ya when your dead.................
    To all my NEETS family and the powers that be..................
    Bring us back to pavement and set us FREE...................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Boogity-boogity-boogity!

Let's go racing at Wall! Early August sounds good to me! (July would be nice too but if you are over booked that's ok.) FYI - Mountain Speedway's enduro race is August 21st.

Thread Information