Thread: bored

bored

just got home from work at 4 am. was looking to see hats going on here. since i am bored i was thinking about who will win the championship this year in 6/8. will Tim win again or will someone else win. I would win if my car would stay together . not sure who will run full year. i am picking Tim. my dark horse if he keeps his car together also would be the caption. Who do you think will win. 4 will be poppop.

Don't put a target on my door T-bird, I just want to be in the top ten.

If you're bored and looking for something to do, go and get that car for Critter.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

well said dave , lol , im still tryin to figure out how to get that car , and i might even have two sponsors woohoo , keep your fingers crossed

I say everyone who races is a winner. phil

Critter my trailer is always available up here in boyertown free of charge. I would help you out with the car but I don't trust my truck for that long of a hull. Good Luck!!

thanks forever ones help ,its just a matter of $$$$$$$$$$$ and im sure my big bro BIGDADDY would help me once i ask him and figure out the $$$$$$$$$$$

i would but i am working to many hours and 6 days a week. i even had to ask a friend to put my motor in just for me to race. i am happy my friend will do thus for me but i will be racing only when he get it in. i hope to get time to go up to help but time will tell. good luck critter getting $$$$ and your car.

thanks bird , good luck to you too , and right now its all about the $$$$ ,cause i aint got 2 cents to my name

if i could run a full schedule i wouldnt throw me out of the running for the points for the 4 cyl... if i could finish as well as i can race then i would say diffenetly top 3 for the championship... i wouldnt want to win tho...the money would be great but i could make a speech in front of everyone tho...lol unless im "sick" for that day n cant make it to the banquet...lol...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

de endo, i was just wondering if you have a specially made racing helmet because everytime you talk about your self i think your head gets bigger. if you did less yappin and more wrenching you may see better results in your finishes.

Just remember Jeff....we all have to do what we're good at....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

just got a funny private message

no im just saying i never have the luck to finish the race... tires are always seeming to get me when im running in the top 10. it happened 6 times to me. and 3 times running in the top 5. so if i could finish those races in the positions im running that should be good enough to finish in the top 3 in the points... so im just stating how i feel...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thread Information