Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waterford - next weekend- April 2 and 3

LOL.. Well I have to admit Steve you had a better view than I did. Just looked to
    me you went in real hard and it washed up. You were gone a long while after but your car didn't look all that bad. What was the issue? Too bad though you looked "racey' early on.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

our shock tower bent when i washed up into him.. i can see why people thought it looked like a divebomb but i was underneath him and when he turned down we made contact(forcing me down to the dirt) and then i washed up into him through the mid part of the turn

Thanks for the input. It's kind of nice really to have a driver post on a board like this. Doesn't happen much. Your thoughts on the Hoosiers. Seems these tire nowadays just can't be driven hard for a whole race. Same is true on the ROC.
    My impression was Chris Pasteryak was kind of riding with Coby most of the day.
    Even the master of saving tires, Matt Hirschman slipped at the end.

Steve:

You had the spot and Summers spotter knew you were there to. Summers came down on you and cost you a good finish. Don't let anyone tell you any different, especially someone who sits in the stands and has never driven a Modified before.

Keep driving hard kid.

"especially someone who sits in the stands and has never driven a Modified before."

Change that to someone who never raced a Modified before. I drove a school car

at Thompson a few years ago and have more respect for those cars and the guys

who drive them then you'll ever know. My opinion is just that. People around me

had the same thought. Steve clarified his impression and all is well. Start some

S*** elsewhere.

mod11racer, i couldnt agree anymore with you. Thank you.

mike, I liked these tires 2 years ago and I liked them when i used them for open show races last year. Its a good tire but the only downfall i see is that you really dont have practice tires for the next week. I think the drivers/setups will get better as the season progresses and u wont see the entire field fish tailing at lap 75.. hopefully.

I love these tires, and this is coming from someone who was out on lap 9.
    Puts some strategy in the hands of the driver, whether to save or beat the hell out of them. I think (and hope) will make for better racing.

Two drivers on here, this is great. Joe, what started the melee that collected you and Jon? I didn't see it.

Not sure, from the video it started a few rows up.....I checked up and got run over, it happens. It broke the rear end all the mounting points L/R shock, Left quarter, both left side nerfs and then the tow truck finished me off by bending the tail panel and spoiler. I have not left waterford "not" on the hook for longer than I can remember. Not a kind track for me.

I know the feeling. I crew on the car in my avatar. You should see what the concrete at Shangri-La II does to one. Makes the guys at Troyers' parts counter smile. Better luck to you (and Steve) at the Dog'.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD11RACER View Post
    Steve:

You had the spot and Summers spotter knew you were there to. Summers came down on you and cost you a good finish. Don't let anyone tell you any different, especially someone who sits in the stands and has never driven a Modified before.

Keep driving hard kid.
    You don't need to be a dermatologist to diagnose someone as having acne. Just like you don't have to have driven a modified to know when someone makes a boneheaded move. I am not referring to this instance as I didn't see it. Spectators for the most part are pretty astute.

Thread Information