Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hickory

Hickory

If you weren't at Hickory, you missed one of the top ten races of the year.

Wish more tracks would do it like they did, one other feature and the modifieds.

Seemed like a decent crowd. Hope they have the mods back next year - maybe twice! I'd go down again.

I wish they ran 6 races there instead of Caraway.

hickory

looking forward to running hickory in the near future. Just bought a house in hiddenite, nc. Brought my late model down and just purchased the number 51 southern tour modified. if anyone would like to help with information, gearing,setup etc. It would be greatly appreciated..

mod races

all tour races have grear rules on entry blanks

as far as i know 5:33 for most tracks except the stadium and charolette which run high 6's

hickory

thanks for the information it will defitnitly come in handy

The race in the middle of the pack was pretty dang good. Constant side by side battles.

Not sure what Johnny K was thinking. I did see that Nascar posted post race audio from him and he states that he was only going 75% when he was ahead by a whole straightaway. He also stated that the alternator may have failed to cause his "stalling" in turn 2. He reminded me a lot of Wesley Swartout way back at Nashville

Just watched the video of the final restart..... Civali got hosed big time. Should have took the inside lane.

What could've been a good race to the CHECKERED FLAG turned out not to be when Zach Brewer drove into the side of James W. Civali, James being the leader shoud have started the race but zach got a lil excited and took off first and drove into the side of him costing both a shot at the win... Ohh well on to South Boston to DEFEND

I remember Civali doing something similar at New Smyrna in the 50 lapper........

Hey Burts buddy tell the truth the 50 lapper happened in turns 1 and 2 but not before the start finish line like happened this weekend.The new nascar rule states the leader has to cross the line before anyone so watch the video.

are u kidding

looks like he crossed it in 5th,like to hear this one!

Sandra
    You know it's bad when people are bringing videos out of the stands to show how bad we got screwed.

Yeah but then James nearly wrecks the 7 trying to get back at Brewer on the last lap. Civali and trouble are never too far apart.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

I loved the action in the pack I haven't seen racing like that in a very long time and it may be a long time until I see it again. The finish could have been run a little cleaner, but as a fan you could not beat the action all night long.

Thanks for the ride to the Limodmaniac. Would love to go again.

Great runs by #07 Patick Emerling and the #8 Jonathan Kievman.

Thread Information