Thread: 2011...???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    be nice petey 11 45

I was thinking of a 3am wake up call

Im confused...

I wasnt aware there were any troubles with transponders or anything else. Mine worked fine. It was mounted the way it should be. We dont have issues on saturday nights, why do some people have issues on sundays at the neets races? and manual scoring, how the hell do u know if the scorer is not cheating? i think thats a bad idea and always has been.

as for grandview, I have 0 complaints about the water. it was my favorite part of the race and it showed who really knew how to keep there composure and who could really drive. although it also showed the idiots who just gunned it and wrecked there cars as well as others.

my only complaint was the money. ive been in racing nearly my whole life. i know what the costs of professional racing are, and neets was CHEAP compared to professional racing! still though, it upset me when joe and erin were forced to raise the price 15 dollars only because i knew it was grandviews decision. maybe we should rename the series BPG racing enduro tour, than they will wipe our arses for us and all, lets save the rest of that for another day...

not to sound selfish, but i was also disappointed about last years points fund. it was to my understanding that 10 place got a similar sized trophy and close to the same amount in payout. that was basically a kick to the face considering I got 5th in points. it isnt a big deal, i didnt care about the money or the trophy, its just the principal. the race payout as well needs to be reworked. this enduro series is pretty much a factory stock class. the rules have changed drastically. the wealth needs to be spread to the top 10 finishers at a minimum. the winner needs to get less. its also a kick in the face to the late model drivers considering they get 750 to win for spending 30 grand on a car. i know a few drivers that are discouraged to the neets series due to that fact alone.

ive stated my opinion, i dont believe things are bad enough to cancel the series for the year. if there are transponder issues, im pretty sure its due to the person not mounting it correctly. cause i have not seen any issues on saturday nights unless were not being told something.

erin and joe, your both good people and I hope things turn out for the best, even if joe does have a stinky (_|_). dont give up. good luck to you and the rest of the neets family, I know the issues will be solved eventually and everything will get back on track, literally. lol
    Last edited by Danger83Ranger; 04-13-2011 at 09:07 PM.

danger..I hear what you saying but when you have the same car with the same mounting plate work one race and not the next?? That is a problem....and the water sucks lol

Thread Information