Thread: 2011...???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation 2011...???

As you all know, we are having problems with almost every feature of Grandview Speedway...now, the problem has become administrative.

I need your input ASAP.

We need to look forward to finding NEETS a new home....you will decide whether it be now or later.

NOW:
    We call the 2011 season a complete wash. This season whether it is finished elsewhere or not will NOT be for points. We spend as much time as possible finding NEETS a new home once and for all....hopefully. This will pretty much be like 2008 all over again.

LATER:
    We run the events...with transponder for at least one more time... We will have cameras recording START/FINISH, PIT ENTRANCE & PIT EXIT. ERIN AND I will score the events at home, with no interruption or mechanical intervention. Purses will not be paid out at the races, drivers will receive check in the mail and trophies at next event. Transponders MAY/MAY NOT be used at all..... The finishing order we determine is final and no outside input will be heard.

Most of our officials have already made a decision about this...but, you are the ones who make the difference. THIS IS YOUR SERIES TOO!!!!!!

Please choose wisely and quickly...the next race is approaching quickly. Phone calls will be placed to our non-internet users, but spread the word if you can...please.

All I ask is if you can keep opinions and jokes OFF OF THIS THREAD.

Thank you....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Later Joe, I already set up my vacation schedule for this year. Put the big tires over the bad spot again, obstacles make our racing more interesting anyhow.

Poppop

It's not a bad "spot"...we had cars picking up high and low...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I'd try to get the season in, wherever it might be? Maybe cut back on the points, point $$ and the banquet for one year???
    Shawn Naftzinger
    Rustyboltz Racing #16N
    "Old School!"

Let's Finish

Joe, you already know how I feel about the transponders. And we all lost the battle of the water truck long ago but despite all of that and any other issues that you may be having with Grandview management, I vote we still try and complete the season and look elsewhere for 2012 if we have to. Like what rustyboltz said, modify the points fund, skip the banquet, whatever it takes to make your life easier so that you can focus on the bigger picture moving forward.

Let us race

Ok I know I am going to catch a beating for this, but we are racing an enduro race. Correct? We race with obstacles on the track. Now we have a obstacle in the car. Joe and Erin have always been fair with everything that has to do with this series. Let's all put our trust in them, the finish is final. If it is not to your liking then just figure I was beat by the obstacle strapped to my car. I would really hate to lose a track and damage a series that is on the rise. I run a business in this poor economy, and I know how much give and take goes into it. Joe and Erin are doing a lot of give Without any take just to give us a place to do what we all love to do. Now it is up to us the racers to give a little. Joe and Erin onward and forward I trust in your decisions and wish for you to continue this series. Please do not can the season I don't think that is necessary. Scott Dunn #03

Thread Information