Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011...???

How about a 3-way..................

If you call a woman late at night and talk dirty its called harrasment..............
    But, in a late night call, if a woman talks dirty to a man its $3.00 a minute...........
    UNCLE PETEY..................

Good one Uncle Petey!

Wow...Petey, has it really gone up to $3.00/min? I remember the good old times of $1.99/min.....

Of course, we all know when I called Erin just one time, it ended up costing me almost 5 years now!!! Should have stuck to something illegal...at least that way I would know when my sentence would be up!!! LOL!!!

Luv you!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

you forgot the worst part of you calling me...ever since then your hair has been running away a little more every day.

I can poke fun, too.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

hey joe, look at it this way-- you already served 5 years of your life sentence

I've seen it all in 7 years

I have been around NEETS since 2004, and this is a Bad situation you guys are in right now. I HATE that watertruck and i wish i can slash its tires before the next race but its a part of the ENDURO factor. Dont scratch the season Joe, i do everything i can to get to Grandview to race. In 2007 we hand scored down big diamond, sure it was apain in the ass scoring for my dad but it all worked out. Thats all you guys have to do is bring a scorer with you, i dont wanna hear any BS that you cant find anyone to do it, in that case just say home. Other than that just run NEETS completly independent from Grandview, screw management, be the rebel. I hope i have a dirt track to race at cause thats what i love to do
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Thread Information