Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011...???

To Clarify...

When I say join Big Diamonds enduro I mean Neets, not just me. Maybe it could be called the The Neets Nutty Buddy!! haha After reading what I wrote I didnt think I was clear enough. Sorry!

Lets finish at Grandview!!!!!!

How are the transponders and watering the track making such a big hassle?? When we race at Nazerth speedway enduro's they would tear the track up and not run it in and SOAK the track, it would take an hour or more for the track to dry out before we could really start racing. The amount of water that they put on at Grandview is nothing compared to what it was at Nazerth Speedway. With the transponders i had one problem last year where the whole in the car was not big enough and my car radio was inferring with the transponder so i moved the radio over to my driver's side seat and now have no problem at all. LET'S KEEPTHE TRANSPONDERS. Manual scoring may be okay but there may be people that would still keep scoring their driver when they go into the pits. I don't agree with manual scoring. Payout should be given to the drivers at the end of the day. Let's not be like sundance and have to wait for a check in the mail.
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF RACING IF THERE IS NO POINTS AND NO RACING BANQUET????? LET'S FINISH AT GRANDVIEW.

I may have a solution for you all.......just hang in there a few more hours until I get home and can type with my laptop!

iPad = pain in the butt posting!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

I don't want to be a pain in the butt about this but please...when talking about this, it is open for discussion on the forum and we are willing to talk about it over the phone but please please PLEASE be respectful of what TIME the phone call is taken place. We both work very early in the morning and do not have a house phone, we have cell phones that do remain on at night in case of a family emergency (because God knows I have had a ton of them in the last few months). If it is not a dire emergency it can wait until a reasonable hour...Drama/heresay does NOT constitute as an emergency. I know Joe is probably going to be mad at me for saying it but I feel it is disrespectful so that's my final plea.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Wink Call-Girl........................

Call ya at midnight and we'll talk about it........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

be nice petey 11 45

I was thinking of a 3am wake up call

hope you keep the season

thanks much to Coach Bigdaddy Doug and Rat i'm getting ready for the may race with the 21 of american tire and auto hope we can save the season especially for the names mentioned

glassman JTF

Im confused...

I wasnt aware there were any troubles with transponders or anything else. Mine worked fine. It was mounted the way it should be. We dont have issues on saturday nights, why do some people have issues on sundays at the neets races? and manual scoring, how the hell do u know if the scorer is not cheating? i think thats a bad idea and always has been.

as for grandview, I have 0 complaints about the water. it was my favorite part of the race and it showed who really knew how to keep there composure and who could really drive. although it also showed the idiots who just gunned it and wrecked there cars as well as others.

my only complaint was the money. ive been in racing nearly my whole life. i know what the costs of professional racing are, and neets was CHEAP compared to professional racing! still though, it upset me when joe and erin were forced to raise the price 15 dollars only because i knew it was grandviews decision. maybe we should rename the series BPG racing enduro tour, than they will wipe our arses for us and all, lets save the rest of that for another day...

not to sound selfish, but i was also disappointed about last years points fund. it was to my understanding that 10 place got a similar sized trophy and close to the same amount in payout. that was basically a kick to the face considering I got 5th in points. it isnt a big deal, i didnt care about the money or the trophy, its just the principal. the race payout as well needs to be reworked. this enduro series is pretty much a factory stock class. the rules have changed drastically. the wealth needs to be spread to the top 10 finishers at a minimum. the winner needs to get less. its also a kick in the face to the late model drivers considering they get 750 to win for spending 30 grand on a car. i know a few drivers that are discouraged to the neets series due to that fact alone.

ive stated my opinion, i dont believe things are bad enough to cancel the series for the year. if there are transponder issues, im pretty sure its due to the person not mounting it correctly. cause i have not seen any issues on saturday nights unless were not being told something.

erin and joe, your both good people and I hope things turn out for the best, even if joe does have a stinky (_|_). dont give up. good luck to you and the rest of the neets family, I know the issues will be solved eventually and everything will get back on track, literally. lol
    Last edited by Danger83Ranger; 04-13-2011 at 09:07 PM.

danger..I hear what you saying but when you have the same car with the same mounting plate work one race and not the next?? That is a problem....and the water sucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Call ya at midnight and we'll talk about it........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................
    hahaha...we've agreed not to answer late night phone calls anymore, but we'd be glad to call back at 4:30-5AM if that will work

Winky learned his lesson the hard way last year
    Erin Cutri

phone calls

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    hahaha...we've agreed not to answer late night phone calls anymore, but we'd be glad to call back at 4:30-5AM if that will work

Winky learned his lesson the hard way last year
    if thats what it takes to get a reply PLEASE CALL AT THAT TIME.

To be fair, you called while we were at New Egypt and we couldn't hear eachother talk let alone take a phone call and we got home really late, we had a lot of manual scoring to do on Sunday (our "day off") and Joe was on the phone ALL DAY Monday then we got a phone call at 1215am when we go to bed between 9-930 for work...he doesn't NOT reply, give him a chance to reply and he will get back to you...it was not life or death therefore it was not a priority to call back that late...he is available sometimes during the day pending he's not on an inspection or in Solebury. (Tues/Thurs). You can send him an email anytime and he will get back to you as soon as he gets a second...

We both have full time jobs but try to be as reachable as possible you just have to be patient because sometimes we are pretty busy!!
    Erin Cutri

Quote Originally Posted by glassmanjtf View Post
    thanks much to Coach Bigdaddy Doug and Rat i'm getting ready for the may race with the 21 of american tire and auto hope we can save the season especially for the names mentioned

glassman JTF
    looks like you guys better stay at grandview , i will be makin my return to the 4cyl class , oh and glassmanjtf that car was black and green once lol oh and erin and joe you guys didnt sayanything about textin lol
    Last edited by critter; 04-14-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: tryin to put some smiles on

Hahaha...I'm always smiles.
    Erin Cutri

Thread Information