Thread: weathermen SUCK!!

Thumbs down weathermen SUCK!!

30% chance of spotty showers my ass. I was only a few miles away when i saw the haulers coming up rt 100. Sucks because I had a HUGE amount of left over Easter candy to give out to the kids in the stands. I know what I'll be eating the next couple weeks. lol We did manage to hit MVS on the way home and caught the features there so the day wasn't a total waste of time.
    See you all at the next race,
    Cory and Lynda

You gotta look on the bright side. We all got along for a change and there were no hurt feelings or cars afterward. If somebody had brought a grill we could have had a cook out. And the rain wasn't the weathermans fault, it was mother nature reminding us who is realy in charge. See every body next time, whenever that is.

Poppop

For how little it did rain. You still could have run and everyone would have thought the track was dry.

Any word on a date for the reschedule (the track press release stated it will be rescheduled)
    "Taken To School"

Working on the rain-date now!

I tried...just ask Tina, I was nearly begging to have just our guys go out and play in the mud for a bit, but because no events were approved, they would have to have taken out an individual insurance policy for just us to play....that wasn't happening....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information