Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPT feature

SPT feature

Had to laugh yesterday. The 42 gets bullied around by two of the polished veterans and then unleashes his frustration on the 32 who never laid a bumper on him. Really glad to see the officials stay consistent with that call.

What happened? I wasn't there. Also, I saw my boy Mike in the 66 getting towed off. What happened there?
    Dad 7/10/53 - 9/22/02

You will be missed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kash who did the 42 get bullied by?

Quote Originally Posted by MSK27 View Post
    Hey Kash who did the 42 get bullied by?
    The 88 and the 1 both roughed him up a bit to get by. I imagine when you get the reputation he has you don't earn much respect from your competitors. It seems that's beginning to become the case here.

roughed up? Ill post the video and show u what you considered roughed up. Lol

Wasn't saying it like it's a bad thing. Lol you can't trust the kid enough to pull next to him and pass him clean. You at least tried. Louie didn't waste anytime before moving him out of the way. Lol

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Kash25, guess you didn't see the 42 hanging a left turn down the backstretch while the 88 was making the pass underneath him. CMON MAN

copy that

Didn't see what happened but just have to say that you are dead on with the reputation. It is well known throughout any of the classes he races in that you don't really want to pass the 42 on the outside because he will put you in the wall and if you are patient and try to move him there is a good chance he will make his way across the track after the checker and probably take your front bumper off. The same thing happened last week in the chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Kash25, guess you didn't see the 42 hanging a left turn down the backstretch while the 88 was making the pass underneath him. CMON MAN
    Thats exactly what I saw and That's sort of the point of the thread. When you try to pass him clean he pinches you, chops you, drives into you or through you so why bother. Knock him out of the way and never look back.

I thought the truck race was great this weekend
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Quote Originally Posted by Ka$h25 View Post
    Had to laugh yesterday. The 42 gets bullied around by two of the polished veterans.
    I dont get what your definition of bullying is?

Roger when I saw Kash's post I thought he was serious but after his later posts I realize his post was tongue in cheek.Frank did a crash to pass on Louie for the second week in a row and Louie had enough.The week before Frank went below the line going into 3 and side slamed Louie then went down the side of the truck and knocked the tow out and ruined what could have been a decent night for the #1 team.At that point Frank taught Louie how HE wanted to race!By the way Roger you and Lou side by side for 3-4 laps good clean racing.Fun to watch from where I was sitting and I bet fun from where you were sitting too!

the 32 was involved in accidents with 5 trux. the 3, 21, 95, 44, & 42. by the way was it gardner or odwazny in the 32 cuz BF said gardner was driving it but it said odwazny in the results

Bobby Gardner made his return to the Super Pro Trucks Saturday in the #32 truck.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

I wouldn't call them "accidents"...

Thread Information