Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: minivan demo video

Not hiding since 09 just not stupid to get teamed up on like the 77 on sat and eugene last year so much for the rules with no teamwork. Guess you missed that one.

In all honesty I will be addressing this on Bench Racing this week and give an account of those around me and what they thought about Saturday Nights Demo. We have a lot of great talent out there but.... stay tuned!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

killa54
    Take off the beer goggles mike, there were 3 albin cars & 3 mulqueens left out there, it just happened 2 be our night, I didn't here u complain when the mulqueens beat up on fowler in the minivan demo, every1 knows u don't like me & u'll put spin on every derby 2 try smear me & my old man. I don't know if u been payin attention but last week I got a fans choice & guess what, I got it the week b4 also, it seems like its just u & ur cronies who don't like me, I think I'm ok with that..

Jamie is right here. Even when it came down to 3 albins cars and just Tim mulqueen it wasn't teaming up. Jamie called jay out. Two albins cars fought with each other and Bobby fought with Tim. As for Eugene, That wasn't intentional double teaming and I'll explain why I feel it wasn't. There were cars from 3 different groups going after him in the wall. The neon green Marquis (I think it was one of the Fowler's, not sure) plastered Eugene and Idk if they got stuck or what. Then Jimmy white took advantage and nuked Eugene, same as my brother. I doubt 3 different groups conspired against him, I feel he was a victim of circumstance. The end of the championship was another story all together tho. Sorry cheesebox, you were odd man out.

We went thru this argument quickly last July. Most wouldn't fully admit it bit also didn't deny it. I don't care who you are. If it comes to the last few cars and its you, a teammate or two, and someone else, odd man out better hold on. Blood is thicker than water, at that point you make sure that the team wins.

And yes Jamie, its hilarious that in the minivan demo it was two mulqueens and rich Fowler working to take you out then the two mulqueens turned on rich. Nobody complained about that, not even you. But this time its a problem. You took that beating like a man and so did rich. And that Just supports my point. You were odd men out. If I'm odd man out I expect to get attacked. Its part of the game.

killa54
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bullfather View Post
    In all honesty I will be addressing this on Bench Racing this week and give an account of those around me and what they thought about Saturday Nights Demo. We have a lot of great talent out there but.... stay tuned!
    i was wondering when bench racing will be available to view?

Later tonight had EEKR go-karts plus Fathers Day. Spent about 17+ hours at the track this weekend. Been editing all day, I edit the full version of the races for dvds and then the highlight version for the website.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

killa54

thanx

I'll just keep checking..

Still working on it lol 9 o'clock and just doing the full verison.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information