Thread: Scoring at Wall!

Scoring at Wall!

We will not have transponders as originally planned....

We pushed the limits as far as we could go, but we could not rent just 5 units, therefore, IF you know someone who has a unit....borrow it!!! IF you have a spare unit....bring it!!!

Thank you all for letting us know that you would need one, however we just can't get them with this low of a count....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Transponders at Wall

My transponder will be available for the Big or Small car race - I could try to find Phil's for Sunday also if needed. Contact me if needed.

Sounds like chances for a ladies race are slim to none . . . . I'm still going. Wonder what would happen if I just went out on the track and took my ten minutes. . .

Quote Originally Posted by RookieRummel View Post
    My transponder will be available for the Big or Small car race - I could try to find Phil's for Sunday also if needed. Contact me if needed.
    I'll borrow it if possible. 00 4 cylinder.Thanks, Howard

Joe, if we don't get one, how do you score?

Quote Originally Posted by RookieRummel View Post

Sounds like chances for a ladies race are slim to none . . . . I'm still going. Wonder what would happen if I just went out on the track and took my ten minutes. . .
    Just run the 4 cyl. race, you do it in the dirt all the time.

Poppop

we will do our best to make sure everyone has one...there should be no problem since so few were actually needed...we just have to take ourselves back to when our moms used to lecture us on sharing
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thinkin bout it

Going down with Rob Pyle and his buddy Ricky, not taking the Mazda - was gonna race the 29b chevy cav.

But now you got me thinkin' - I can drive the truck and trailer . . . . . . and I have a GPS. Maybe. . . just maybe.

Howard - You got my transponder for the 4 cyl. race - I'll have it charged, ready to go. Anyone else? Let me know asap b/c I'll have to search for Phil's and get it charged.

Wrecking Ball

Just keep it in mind that the Cavalier will probably need tires to go back out for a second race.

Poppop

Transponders at Wall

Tried to find Phil's transponder to charge and bring it for tomorrow but failed. Looked everwhere.

Howard 00 You will get mine. All ready to go.

WB

Thread Information