Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEETS returns to Wall Stadium!!!!!

Three Weeks Away and No Info!

When are we going to hear some details about the race coming up?? The race is only three weeks away and there isn't even an info page yet. How am I supposed to promote this to others or tell people to come and watch when we don't even know what time the race even starts? How is everyone going to get excited or involved in this race without any details or promotions??? The race is not even listed on the Wall website at all either! This happened last year also and the car counts suffered for it. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I don't want to see our chance to race at Wall again squashed with low car counts because racers were not prepared to race in time or were unable to get everything they needed since there was not any info available to them until the last minute.

Info,Info,Info

Need Info !!!!!!!! hopefully my 417 will be back together in time, frame is good, now time for new motor, and temp. gauge, since old one is stuck after the meltdown at Grandview..

Maddawg did you melt any pistons ? My best meltdown holed 3 pistons. 1 lap short of the end.

Wink Dawg-Daze..................................

You won't make it to Wall if you keep bringing your car home in a Dawg-gie bag...............................
    If you miss the Wall enduro it will be a Dawg-gone shame..........................................
    A no-show will put you in the Dawg-house with your adoring fans.......................
    If you do show up, you know its going to be a Dawg-fight....................................
    Gotta be there, if you expect the show to go to the Dawgs...........................
    UNCLE PETEY.........................

Still Need Info!

OK, I see we are on the Wall Speedway schedule since my last posting but there is no race time listed on their schedule. But we still need NEETS info. Joe, I hope you can do it soon - thanks.
    I know you probably have been working on it already, and I know it is easier said than done in getting all of it together. Sorry for my impatience.

Not sure what happened but Joe had the site updated with the event page last week...I checked and I dont see it updated either. He's looking into it...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

http://www.neetsracing.com/events/2011/8-7.htm

Sorry about that...I uploaded it all last week, however I realize that I forgot to upload the link to the main page....that or some link on the main page is now incorrect.....

ALSO, there is (SHOULD) be a link to Wall Rules FAQS in the rules section....no removal of windshields or installation of seat plate required!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wink Lets Go Joe.........................

Please get that registration page up and running.............................
    Lets start promoting this race like you mean it.............
    Post the NEETS purse, that'll bring'em outa the woodwork.............................
    If I can do anything to help let me know...................
    UNCLE PETEY............................

Petey.....all is up and running RIGHT now.....time to go LEFT!!!

Help? Know any of the old Riverhead favorites that want to come play with NEETS again? I haven't heard a peep from the other side of the iron toll curtain....even on the RH enduro forum......

Thanks!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Count the 310 in.

Wink Wall Ball....................

It'll be good to see ya Wild Bill! Bring all your enduro friends from behind the toll curtain............................
    BTW........CONGRATS on your win at NES.......You dirt devil you..........................
    UNCLE PETEY......................

hmmmm i may MAY be bringing the blue(and red) deuce outa retirement n out on the high banks at the Jersey shore. I love Wall and always wanted to race there. so go ahead Joe and count me in. Not a guarantee yet but you can go ahead n pencil me in.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thanks Uncle Petey. We need to scramble to get a new motor in the car as we blew up at NE yesterday. But we will be there hopefully.

Bill, do you need to rent a transponder? We're getting a tally of who needs one and who doesn't so we know how many to order...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

No Erin I have a hard wired one in the car. I can get you the number if you need it. Thanks

Thread Information