Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Canaan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Canaan

Ok not enough talk about this race on here. This is probably the biggest race in the VMRS history. How many guys are doing the double? How many cars are going to show up? Can we have a sweet nh double this weekend with a great pay day?
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

weather is suspose to be great this weekend

Yup awesome weather and racing. Will it be a vmrs regular or an invader that is the question.

Boy would people **** if Newman showed......lol

Should be a great race, for a great cause. I know they aren't qualifying the Mods until like 7:15 so everyone has time to run up from NHMS. I think series officials are expecting around 40 cars. I know Matt H, TC, Coby, last years winner Eric Goodale, Stefanik, are confirmed and I've heard some other names kicked around. Hope everyone makes the trip up after Loudon.

Gonna be such an awesome day! Hope tc's car goes through tech early!
    Or maybe he should just drive jacks car! Be the first time in a while that car
    Was in victory lane. Then maybe he would be a believer. Love ya jack!

Quote Originally Posted by modracer1 View Post
    Should be a great race, for a great cause. I know they aren't qualifying the Mods until like 7:15 so everyone has time to run up from NHMS. I think series officials are expecting around 40 cars. I know Matt H, TC, Coby, last years winner Eric Goodale, Stefanik, are confirmed and I've heard some other names kicked around. Hope everyone makes the trip up after Loudon.

Thats the difference form the OLD DAYS. I KNOW NO ONE LIKES TO COMPARE, teams would pack up quick and fly over to canaan to race, now most will load up ther cars in the BIG RIGS and drive back to garage and wait til riverhead happens, too bad.

Thread Information