Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canaan

Canaan

Ok not enough talk about this race on here. This is probably the biggest race in the VMRS history. How many guys are doing the double? How many cars are going to show up? Can we have a sweet nh double this weekend with a great pay day?
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

weather is suspose to be great this weekend

Yup awesome weather and racing. Will it be a vmrs regular or an invader that is the question.

Boy would people **** if Newman showed......lol

Should be a great race, for a great cause. I know they aren't qualifying the Mods until like 7:15 so everyone has time to run up from NHMS. I think series officials are expecting around 40 cars. I know Matt H, TC, Coby, last years winner Eric Goodale, Stefanik, are confirmed and I've heard some other names kicked around. Hope everyone makes the trip up after Loudon.

Gonna be such an awesome day! Hope tc's car goes through tech early!
    Or maybe he should just drive jacks car! Be the first time in a while that car
    Was in victory lane. Then maybe he would be a believer. Love ya jack!

Quote Originally Posted by modracer1 View Post
    Should be a great race, for a great cause. I know they aren't qualifying the Mods until like 7:15 so everyone has time to run up from NHMS. I think series officials are expecting around 40 cars. I know Matt H, TC, Coby, last years winner Eric Goodale, Stefanik, are confirmed and I've heard some other names kicked around. Hope everyone makes the trip up after Loudon.

Thats the difference form the OLD DAYS. I KNOW NO ONE LIKES TO COMPARE, teams would pack up quick and fly over to canaan to race, now most will load up ther cars in the BIG RIGS and drive back to garage and wait til riverhead happens, too bad.

Is the 58 using the same car for both races? I think all of the other WMT tour guys are driving for different teams at Canaan. I agree, it would be nice to see some of the tour guys tow up to Canaan after NHMS like the old days. Looks like they have 30 teams. Given the amount of WMT drivers entered I expected a higher total car count. Still, one of the strongest fields of the season, if not the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by wmass01013 View Post
    Thats the difference form the OLD DAYS. I KNOW NO ONE LIKES TO COMPARE, teams would pack up quick and fly over to canaan to race, now most will load up ther cars in the BIG RIGS and drive back to garage and wait til riverhead happens, too bad.
    In the old days, you didn't have different sets of rules at every track and touring series. Maybe that's a bigger reason than anything else. If more tracks and series cooperated, then maybe we'd see some more traveling. Blaming the drivers is ignoring the real problem with asphalt modifieds.

58 Used a different car.

very disapointed in the VMRS

Amazing maybe I was suffering with heat stroke but it seemed they harassed the 00 last night jack dumped someone...got to keep his spot. The 1nh blatantly dumped the 00 yet john was looking somewhere else. Mr Barry seemed to think the 0 caused the scary problem on the front stretch.... again nothing done.....WWE could have done a better job of looking fair....lol. just hope they realize 2 things.....a lot of people in the stands were saying it was bs and a bunch drove from louden to watch TC and bought tickets to see a fairly affiliated race. The VMRS lost a lot of respect I'm my eyes last night........wonder if they tore him down too?

Quote Originally Posted by bud View Post
    Amazing maybe I was suffering with heat stroke but it seemed they harassed the 00 last night jack dumped someone...got to keep his spot. The 1nh blatantly dumped the 00 yet john was looking somewhere else. Mr Barry seemed to think the 0 caused the scary problem on the front stretch.... again nothing done.....WWE could have done a better job of looking fair....lol. just hope they realize 2 things.....a lot of people in the stands were saying it was bs and a bunch drove from louden to watch TC and bought tickets to see a fairly affiliated race. The VMRS lost a lot of respect I'm my eyes last night........wonder if they tore him down too?
    I was also totally disgusted with that race. They put all the cars on the track and waste time and start 40 minutes late. Then the race before the MRS ends at 9:30 and they do all this bullsh** and drivers throwing frisbees in the stands and all this other shiot and the MRS doesnt start until 10:30, an hour later. Then for the first time in history they decide to redraw the first nine and the people who should have rightfully started in the first row got screwed and the guy who should have started more back ran away from the pole. It's a f****** joke. The race doesnt end until 11:50 and I don't get home until 2:30 in the morning. I was for the first time totally disgusted with this series.

You see mike sitting on the right front yawning and rubbing his eyes during that hr? I would like to point something out. When stafford kinda dissed the VMRS I defended this series as it is as good of racing as it gets no question about it. They do a ton of stuff right... very right but last night stevie wonder could have see the harassment of a driver that put fans in the stands. Ted is a hard racer and like all of them pushes the limits. I could also see him donating the winnings to davids house. He donates money to breast cancer research. Money for laps lead and wins. There are always 2 sides to each story. Did he get torn down last night? Why does this series seem to hate him so much??? Does Ted remind jack of punky or something. Did he not pay for an engine? What is it with the deep rooted obvious hatred here? I mean Ted changes lanes on the backstretch he's all but 6" past the 88 and Spence points the black flag at him???? Won't ever get a straight answer so ill let it go till next time...lol. if Mr spence would like to shoot me a message about last night to make me feel different about this id love to listen.......

Did some of you forget the theme of that race last night? Where do you think that fat purse came from? FYI Ricky's dad asked for the redraw to make the race more interesting for the fans. Seems some of the WMT snobs here didn't appreciate it. I hate to break this to you but the MRS doesn't need TC to put on a show. He gets away with stuff on the Tour but they don't tolerate it here. Teddy can donate to all the charities he
    wants, doesn't make his cheatin' or bonzi moves any less obnoxious. Get over it.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

Can someone explain was Eric Goodale was put to the rear early on in the race? The yellow came out for someone else, and while it was under yellow, Hinckley and Goodale came together. When race was ready to restart,Goodale was sent to the rear. He wasnt the cause of the yellow. Why was he put to the rear?

Thread Information